Your satisfaction here will depend on a few things: If you're ok with being 15 minutes from the action in Rincon you're fine. If you're ok with a noisy neighbor up early yelling next to her husband two feet away you're fine. If you're ok that Puerto Ricans love to blast their music for the world to hear and the cottages are right next to the road your fine.. It only gets better from there... the cottage we had was awesome... spacious with a huge terrace sprawling over the ocean with the soothing sound of waves rolling onto the beach. It's also not pricey and Bella Jane is extremely nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront