We have been to Lemon Tree several times and have had extremely pleasant experiences; Bella Jane and Todd are very accomodating. Each unit is extremely well furnished with many extra features including simple things such as coffee, sugar, and condiments in the kitchen. It is immaculate with many extras such as "noodles" to swim with and plenty of towels. It is so easy to move in there because of their help and advice re places to eat and things to do. It is really a low-key, wonderful spot. Go there and enjoy some r and r, have a chat with Bella Jane and Todd (you will not be disappointed), watch the surfers, take a grand swim, and relax. It is truly a place to return to -- quiet, more than pleasant, and oh so peaceful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront