Stayed in the mango suite for two nights. Like many have said it's really really relaxing the view is very peaceful. The balcony for the room is very spacious and the overall setup is spacious.
The place is clean, quaint and rustic. The road to get there PR-429 is a little narrow hilly road being from the states and used to wide highways, it scared me at first but I got the hang of it. You're pretty close, a few minute drive, to the rincon city center and the big econo grocery store.
If you're looking for a peaceful place with a view you cannot beat this might be the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and directly on the beach, our eight oceanfront suites build vacation memories that stay with you for a lifetime. You will live by the sea, in tune with the natural rhythm of the sea and sky without time and pressure. Our beach is tranquil and our lifestyle is relaxed. This place is that "low door in the wall" which opens a space for grownups looking to reawaken their spirits. The beach here at the LemonTree is calm, swimmable and walkable. Private terraces and kitchens make the suites economical and fun. Each suite has its own charm and amenities so be sure to check out each one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your LemonTree Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemontree Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Rincon
- Lemontree Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Lemontree Waterfront