“Nice to sit on the beach for lunch”
Review of Harbor Restaurant

Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 135 Restaurants in Rincon
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh local fish, outside bar
Reviewed March 11, 2018

The view was fabulous. It was nice to enjoy lunch and just listen to the sounds of the ocean. Great burgers and cold beer. I am told the sangria is also excellent.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We went as a group of about 12 on a Saturday evening. It took over an hour for all of us to get our food despite being the only ones there. We had to ask to have our waters refilled. The food itself was yummy! I ordered the chicken alfredo and the portion size was huge, enough for two adults easily. We went here again during the daytime and sat outside overlooking the ocean. They have a large bar outside and lots of seating with easy access to the beach. Lots of street parking, very safe area.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We enjoyed the outdoor seating at a table for two overlooking the water at sunset. On the way in, we checked out the available fresh fish and decided the snapper looked best. It was fresh but the preparation could have been better (by my wife, for instance) -- it was still tasty, though. My sense is that a more demanding management would result in a better experience, though a less characteristically Puerto Rican one.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

The owners are great and the ambience is very good. Mostly people over 30. No loud music and some live music on weekends. I go there very often and almost always eat Chicken wings, jalapeños rellenos and a Cuba Libre. I can have lunch here while in uniform when I am patrolling and never had any problem. Definitely my favorite in Rincon

Reviewed January 11, 2018

to the balneario in Rincon. Purchase takeout at the Harbor Restaurant. Convenient parking at the north end of the beach gives very good access to a great spot for the day, and you can walk to the restaurant for food and drinks. Good hamburgers that are very large! Grab a beer to go with it.

Makes it easy to plan a beach day.