“Great brunch”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Excellent customer service. I enjoyed their crepes with egg, mushroom and spinach. Nicely decorated and very convenient location by the town square.

1  Thank Jose A A

Reviewed March 18, 2016

We were driving around Rincon and just bumped into this place. It is right in the downtown area, but we found parking in a nearby side street. We arrived about ten minutes before they were scheduled to open, but they let us in. It was surprising to find a German restaurant in Puerto Rico, far from San Juan, but we didn't regret going there. I had the bratwurst and my wife had a chicken dish, along with an accompaniment of German dumplings. It was all very tasty. The service was prompt and attentive. The only reason we did not go back is that there were so many other restaurants to try in Rincon. We recommend this place highly.

1  Thank NoneColumbus
Reviewed February 19, 2016

We stopped in for dinner after the Thursday night Rincon Art Walk in the plaza. The air conditioning was well appreciated! The beer menu was extensive and the food menu featured German, Italian and Purto Rican choices. The food And service were both good. I had the pork chop which was excellent and my sister had the Jaeger Schnitzel. Both came with red cabbage and spaetzel or dumpling. Live music outdoors had to move inside due to the rain showers. This was a little more on the pricey side...2 entrees, several beers and dessert were about $90.

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Good location, friendly staff and good food. I tried the Italian and my boyfriend tried the pork chop. Both were good. Be sure to check Facebook for the latest info on what they are serving and whether they are open or closed! Not my favorite restaurant, but would not hesitate to return, probably ideal location to hit for a night out drinking.

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Wow the pumpkin ginger soup was the best on earth- no kidding. Great tap beer selection. The smoked pork with red cabbage and dumpling was excellent almost Munich quality. Lasagna was very nice. By any standard great by Rincon standard superb.