“Surprisingly good!”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

It was Saturday night, 8:40 pm, and our group of eight wanted to eat out. We were at the town plaza and we saw this German restaurant. They were to close in 20 minutes and graciously accepted us. We were so glad we decided to eat here. The food was tasty, fresh and the service friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Stopped by for Brunch and it was not very good! Bland crepes, mediocre coffee, boring menu. This was not Brunch, not exciting and could use improvement!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

I grew up with German food, and this took me right back home. Very good food, I think the best in Rincon. Service was great too.

1  Thank side241
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Had some dear friends visiting from Munchen, Germany and decided to bring them to this restaurant for dinner. The service was the worst ever and I was totally embarrased! Lesson learned! I will bring all my guests to authentic Puertorican places where I'm certain the hospitality and service will be what it should be to all our guests.

Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

Love the menu and the nightly specials. They also have a variety of new tapas specials. Tried the brunch had the eggs benedict with asparagus and was great.