“Economic breakfast”

Sandwich Delight
Ranked #24 of 134 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Sandwich Delight, is a great option if you're looking for good food and care about your pockets. The breakfast; they served a generous quantity of food, they had a variety of sandwiches and ingredients. The place is very accesible.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I don't eat there very often, but the food is just so good. The sandwiches are awesome, and the potato is a great way to fill up too. My food is always ready relatively quickly.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I have been here several times. Service is always great and sandwiches are great. This last visit got a tuna sandwich with swiss cheeze.. Great and nice fresh bread. I have short meetings here to meet some of my clients as i work on the road. Always great sandwiches and strong coffee....

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Went there for the scramble eggs with bacon. Just felt in love with it. Very good coffee too! The service was excellent. I bring my own milk because I am in a paleo lifestyle. They prepared my coffee with it.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

A good inexpensive place for a quick breakfast. Made fresh. You can get a nice omelet & grande cafe for under $6.