“A Different Puerto Rico”
The Puntas Tree House
Our beach house. The view from the second floor balcony.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our beach house.
The view from the second floor balcony.
One of the second floor bedrooms.
Sandy Beach, right in front of the Tree House.
Sandy Beach, great place to play in the surf or relax on the beach.
Humpback whales can be seen from December until March.
Palm Trees.
First floor studio bathroom
Second floor view.
Come as guests, leave as friends!
Second floor suite
Second floor suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Flytyme25
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“A Different Puerto Rico”
Reviewed February 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My family is from Puerto Rico so I thought I saw/did it all, but I came to Rincon to view places for a former wedding and I said next time I would be back I would stay.. The Puntas Tree House is where I stayed. It was an ENTIRELY different Puerto Rico that I visited.. If you want to get away from the Congestion of San Juan, Rincon is the place to be and Puntas Tree house will Facilitate it. It's located in the middle of everything you need for a quiet, relaxing, chill vacation. The beach is across the street, a great local bars are in walking distance (we like Tamboo) and there are plenty of food choices for all tastes. If you don't speak spanish NO WORRIES everyone in Rincon spoke english! The owner Reno and his sister Paulette were VERY friendly, hospitable and accommodating for our change in our travel plans. Would definitely go back again! Skip San Juan and come directly to HERE!!

Liked best: Location
Friends getaway Large groups
Aweste
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Perfect for a large group!”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented the whole house which was perfect for our group. Everyone had their own place to escape and we used the second floor unit as our main base for cooking, playing games and hanging out. The location was fabulous for beach access, restaurants and, shops without being over populated and congested. If you like to do a lot of day trips you will need a car.
Paulette was great at giving us local info and quick to fulfill any needs we had. We will be back! Thanks Paulette and Reno

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, house set up
Liked least: Yard, but the decks are great!
Your age range 50-64
TripsFrom...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Location / Needs Improvements”
Reviewed February 16, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

You really can't beat the location of this place. I'ts located in the heart of Sandy Beach and has an excellent view from the 2nd floor. My wife and I stayed in the 2nd floor suite. The check in is somewhat confusing and there wasn't an email sent before hand that laid out what to do when arriving to the place. We were lucky that the housecleaning person was there, to get our key from. They really need to have check in directions on their webpage, or in their confirmation email. The apartment itself is okay. The appliances work fine and the kitchen is tiny. The coffee maker they have is not all that great. Takes a long time to brew and has a very small pot. The living room really isn't a comfortable place to hang out in with a small couch that faces directly at the refrigerator. They could figure out a better living room arrangement. The beds are pretty uncomfortable, as the mattresses are a little sunken, and poke your hips if you lay on your side. Some mornings I had to move to the couch because of the uncomfortable nature of the mattress. The window curtains don't block out any sun and the windows allow for too much noise to get through. Your on the main street on sandy, so you can here cars go by pretty easily. They need a book that lays out their policies, the area itself, what to do with your key when checking out and internet password. We were lucky to find it written on a piece of paper laying on the shelf. I think with some minor improvements they could make the place a lot more comfortable.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bedding
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Management Response
17 Feb 2015
Hello,

Thank you for the review, we always appreciate feedback and do our best to make improvements year round. However, our housekeeper is there to check you in and stays at the property when there is a check in. This person is also on site to help in the event that there's ever an issue and if one arises he will help you without question. I am also available by phone at any time, day or night. The space is not that big and the love seat is an area to sit and read, at the moment that is the only place to put any kind of seat since the space in the living area is small, but I will try my hardest to find a way to better accommodate the love seat. The house is also going through remodeling and new windows, shower heads and blackout curtains are on the way. I really wish you would have communicated with me sooner rather than posting the review having never said a word other than you were checking in and checking out, and we would have moved mountains to make sure your stay was a comfortable one, as ALL feedback is always addressed immediately, posting a negative review does nothing to solve the issue when the moment is at hand, and serves to provide a negative image of our small family run rental which has never received a review so viciously negative which hurts us both in loss of business and personally as we have spent the last three years making improvements to this house and making it as friendly and welcoming as possible and provide all the amenities you can find at your standard hotels and resorts with a fraction of the working capital. We hope you consider us again in the future and if so, when you return we meet your standards.
SeekAdven...
chicagoland
“I'm sooo glad I stayed here!!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the Puntas Tree House for 1 week as a solo female traveler. I've never been one to splurge on a hotel or rental because I'd rather use my $$ on experiencing the locale. I also didn't want to stay at a hostel for this visit. The Puntas Tree House was a perfect fit!!!

It's always a little tricky looking at rentals and hotels online, because it is never really 100% what you think it is. My concerns were really about safety (as a solo traveler), location, cleanliness, and price. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this rental!

I rented the bottom studio of the tri-level house. I had to walk around back to enter the room. It has wire-fencing around the property, and is open enough where I didn't feel unsafe walking to the back. The room was clean with tile flooring throughout. There was no funky smells/smoke, which I am sensitive to. The bed and couch were comfortable, and the refrigerator was nice to have. I felt safe in this property, as there were closures on all windows, and a metal locking door inside the door to the room. The air conditioner and fan were working just fine!!

This property is literally across the street from Sandy beach, and a short, short walk away to a couple of different restaurants/bars and surf breaks. I went during the off season, so it was pretty peaceful here. No crowds or loud commotion this week.

The owner was pleasant to talk to on the phone and gave me a great deal to stay here. The property manager, although there was a slight language barrier, was friendly, laid back, and I really felt like he was looking out for my well being. He gave me directions to a store, then went there later himself asking them if I had come by!!

Pros: location, privacy, safety, cleanliness, price point
Cons: couldn't shut the windows all the way, so I could hear the loud outdoor music from a hotel, but it always ended around midnight. uncovered window in the shower!

How easy was it to book the property? Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and privacy
Liked least: sketchy wi-fi, and there was no covering on the window as I showered. I had to have my back to the window
Travelling group: Solo
S T
Wilmington, Delaware
“Comfortable, Convenient, Beach-Front Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed here in April with a couple friends and our significant others. The house was very clean and comfortable; it practically felt s though we moved our own homes down to PR, not to mention that it's right on the beach! The view was amazing and the house is located near several local restaurants and bars which definitely alleviated any stress of driving to and from multiple locations. Everything you need for the perfect vacation is right there! In addition, our host was fantastic and always incredibly friendly and responsive to any of our questions. If you're looking for a relaxing vacation, you've found the right place!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenience to the beach and local restaurants/bars
Liked least: that i couldn't stay longer! :)
Travelling group: Friends
Leah W
Roxbury, Connecticut
“Great Comfortable Guest Suite with Absolutely Wonderful Hosts & Perfect Location”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay for a very comfortable atmosphere and the host, Luli, was the absolute best. We loved staying there - the location is perfect and the place has everything you need. I was there with my fiancee and his parents and we all had the best time. It was great that they provided absolutely everything you need on vacation, and anything I ask for they provided. I will absolutely be staying there again the next time I'm in Rincon - for the price you truly cannot beat it!

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The host was so helpful and the atmosphere was so comfortable - it was like staying with a close friend
Liked least: Nothing - we had a great time.
J_Carroll...
New York City, New York
“Great Home Away From Home!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved the tree house! 2 minutes away from the beach & all restruants in Rincon! Lully is awesome, love her! Rent this place! Thank you so much for a wonderful time! We are moving to Rincon!! We rented the top floor, awesome, bedroom with 2 futons, can fit many!!

Liked best: location, hostpitaltiy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing