“We look forward to this coffee every time we visit PR”
Review of Cafe 2 Go

Cafe 2 Go
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Rincon
Description: Cafe2go is more then just a small Coffee shop, Espresso bar , we also have Smoothies & Acai bowls for a great healthy start for the day Open daily 8am to 2pm on the corner of 413 and calle cabja
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My husband and I visit Puerto Rico annually, and we always walk to get coffee here the first morning and many mornings after on our trips. They have the best coffee. The staff is always super kind as well which makes the experience that much better :)

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I've been to Rincon twice in the last 2 years. Each visit was for a week. So that means I had 14 amazing lattes. Definitely worth the stop on the 413 for a perfect latte.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

We were on vacation in Rincon, PR for the first time. This little place is awesome....actually, awesome is an understatement. The coffee and the smoothies were delicious. We walked to in the morning to enjoy our favorite selections from the menu. Every drink was carefully crafted in front of us. It is very clean, welcoming and the prices are reasonable. We hope this area (and the entire island) gets to recover soon from the aftermath of Maria so those in the area reading these reviews, stop and taste deliciousness.

1  Thank MaryAlice R
Reviewed May 3, 2017

On our way out of Rincon, we made the stop to grab some coffee for the road. We had a mocha frap which was on the list of best ever drank. Also, we got an iced caramel/white chocolate latte. There was plenty of espresso in this coffee to keep me moving most of the day. The espresso was so strong you couldn't taste the flavorings, but that was A okay. For a roadside coffee stand, WOW!

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This cafe was a daily stop during my stay in Rincon. It was convienient, had fast service, and gourmet coffee with a
friendly staff! There was a young man who cut me in the line and began bragging about how he was "known out here" for standing on a boogie board... obnoxious. The gentleman working noticed that I was there first, remembered my name and asked for my order before this unruly man! Try the vanilla frappacino, Yum!

2  Thank Pricilla_Cavanaugh