“Nice Drinks”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Dundas
Description: Located at 94 Main St, Dundas, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Dundas Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

When to quench my coffee craving after the parada @ Dundas Ordered coffee mocha latte. Liked the taste which i took with gusto. The aroma of coffee & the arrays of donuts on the counter really made my day. Will try the other when I go there again...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The first two times I ordered croissant breakfast sandwiches. The croissant was burned very badly so the next time I went I asked if they could please not burn it,they said that was impossible to guarantee because they hadn't been supplied with anything to cook croissants with I have gone to several other Tim Hortons and have never had this problem except for the one in Dundas. I have called there several times reporting this to managers and have never received any satisfaction

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Good environment for the regulars, Service, portion, quality all standard. Parking available friendly environment

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

It's my go to favourite place when I'm alone with no kids during the winter to just sit back and relax and drink my favourite French vanilla coffee...Size large!! Lol

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Good service. Pleasant atmosphere and good selection. Located in the heart of Dundas, and generally a good little coffee shop.

Date of visit: February 2017