“Best pizza in PR”
Review of Faccio Pizza

Faccio Pizza
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I order a personal chorizo pizza, my daughter ordered pesto with chicken and veggies. Both were AMAZING. Highly recommend this restaurant. Not only pizza, any Italian plate. Staff were wonderful too.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Surprised at how delicious and affordable this little gem of restaurant find was at lobby of Wyndham Tryp.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Very nice place with entrance trough the TRYP hotel. Good food and low prices. Nice ambience. Great pizza!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Visited as this is in the lobby of a great hotel and wanted to try something different to the hotel food (which was fantastic) I had the previous night. Started off ok, had a mudslide for my drink then it went downhill from there. Ordered the chicken wings as a starter which were cold in the middle, although I wasn't sure about this at first because I was talking and eating and thought it may have been because of that. It definitely wasn't, it was cold in the middle (so not heated properly) which was evident as I ended up in the ladies bathroom being sick before I was even half way through my main meal!

The server apologised but it was half-hearted. She didn't seem bothered at all and there was no attempt at a goodwill gesture, even if she offered to take the chicken off the bill it would have been better than nothing. I paid my bill and left and definitely would not return as I was left feeling ill for most of my 12 day holiday!

Avoid, eat in the hotel restaurant itself. Definitely much better

Reviewed March 22, 2017

We ordered in room service from our hotel room. The pasta tasted very average. The service was quick, and the delivery person, extremely courteous.