16 people are viewing this hotel
US$569
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$569
Hotels.comUS$569
PricelineUS$513
FindHotelUS$683
3,291 results
All reviews nestor colon intercontinental hotel puerto rico pool area ruth chris swim up bar ocean view food and drinks an umbrella hotel is beautiful beach access beautiful beach minutes from the airport club level happy hour william pedro
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2021 via mobile

Hidden fees, they up charge for everything. I booked the laguna room through a 3rd party. The room is literally on a busy loud street the water view is miles away. I begged for hours to be moved since my lady just gotten out of surgery and we were there to relax and enjoy ourselves while she healed up. False advertising is an under statement. After begging I had someone agree to move me, for an extra $60 per night which was okay it turned out to be more like $100 per night for service fees which I paid on arrival. I was charged for $500 on top of the $1500 I paid through the 3rd party then was charged a random $100 that they have no clue why I was charged. No real explanation why I was charged over $600 on top of my original booking. It’s not a resort none of the restaurants are open, it’s extremely loud and noisy. No room service can barley get a towel. Parking is far, they offered valet but said it wasn’t until the weekend. Ridiculously over priced for no reason. And still no explanation on all of my fees when there’s no services provided since everything is shut down. This place is sh*t

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jamie R
Jennifer Williams, Owner at Royal Sonesta San Juan Puerto Rico Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Thank you for your response. We apologize for any inconveniences you had during your stay with us. Your feedback is taken very serious to improve in our services.

Reviewed March 31, 2021

I am currently staying at the Royal Sonesta San Juan. I on military duty and under the government rate. I was told that the government rate usually includes breakfast. This was one of the main reasons I chose this particular resort since I am here for just under 2 weeks. To my disappointment, when I asked about the breakfast I was told that it was not included in my rate. This was confirmed when I called the reservation line. I am not at all happy about this because I am already here and its too late for me to look for accommodations elsewhere since everywhere is pretty much booked.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MrBigDre

Reviewed March 31, 2021 via mobile

The worst experience in a hotel ever!!! Service is the worst we have ever experienced!! Takes over 30 min to get seated and over 2 hours to get breakfast at the only one Restaraunt at the property. Only one place to have lunch and it’s only fast food that takes 2 hours. Grounds and pool is dirty. There is no cleaning service for the rooms. You have to call if you want your room cleaned. And even that only gets your removal or garbage and fresh towels. They did not clean or replaced sheets for a week. Balconies are tiny and no place to air out or dry clothing. Rooms smell of mold and moisture. Overall the worst experience at a hotel we had ever had and we stayed in many many many different chains

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank vladimirpV8806GR

Reviewed March 24, 2021

The hotel is beautiful but the clientele was horrible! I,ve never been around such rude guest. Fortunately, most of the staff is a 10!! We had great service at Ocean Breeze from Pedro, Felix, Gloria & Francisco day after day. We LOVE Pedro! The beach/pool guys-Jose, Ariel, Xavier & another Jose were all so friendly & very accommodating. There were even some security guards we had pleasant interactions with-a big guy Michael who always had a smile for us & Yullian who was very social & helpful with recommendations since the concierge Nestor never got back to us. I wish management was as concerned about their guest as their staff was.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Voyage5558400
Jennifer Williams, Owner at Royal Sonesta San Juan Puerto Rico Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you in a near future with us.

Reviewed March 22, 2021 via mobile

Very nice resort! It was my birthday weekend and they made it very special , highly recommend for you guys to stay there! Also it’s near pretty much everything , a rental is not a requirement if you’re wondering

Trip type: Travelled as a couple