“Very Nice Hotel”

San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Isla Verde
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I just love this hotel, staff is very nice, rooms are ok and the best part is the terrace is great for drink, eat and dance, the location is so great I really like it :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Short and Sweet; what more can we ask for. Thank you and we hope to see you back again.
Warmly,

There are newer reviews for San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel

Reviewed 11 April 2012

My boyfriend and I just returned from a very memorable stay at the San Juan Water Club! It is an outstanding hotel for the price..top notch customer service, premier beach service, comfortable and well kept rooms, sexy and innovative style are a few things that come to mind when describing our experience. Juan (front desk manager) went out off his way to make us feel welcome and provide us with all of the information we needed.
I cannot say enough good things about this property! You must see it for your self. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fiona D

And we love you more for writing this great review on your experience. Juan Castro is the best and he continuously demonstrates the personalized service we live by. I will definitely pass on your kind words. I hope you can make it back soon.
Truly,

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We got in on a Saturday and it was loud - to say the least! The party was on the beach directly in front of the hotel and went on until 4:00 am. Also another negative was the fact you can hear people talking in the halls and the slamming of their doors as they leave. Generally the staff was very nice with the exception of one girl who wouldn't make me a drink at 10:30 am because she was "still setting up." when I asked if I should come back she snipped to "give her a minute" so I walked away, angry. Some man who appeared to be a manager followed me and asked me what I wanted and returned shortly with the drink I wanted. Another negative is the bottled water in the room is 3$ a bottle! You think it would be free but no! My advice to you is to stay elsewhere..... And if you're going to stay here, do not do it on a weekend !!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I recently stayed at the San Juan Water Beach Hotel, I was totally impressed. First off I love the location right off the beach, the service was top notch, anything I needed was provided. The hotel staff including housekeeping and the young men at the front door were all curdious and helpful. I loved the roof top area, very classy. I love the whole ambience of the hotel, very sexy. The rooms were very clean and well maintained during my stay. I was very impressed with the friendliness of all the staff especially the manager. I would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bivion N

Hola Bivion, Thank you for the fabulous review. It was a great pleasure to be your ally during your stay. You, Corinne, Selly and the rest of the group were so much fun. You have officially become part of the SJWB Hotel family. We can’t wait to see you again real soon.
My best,

Reviewed 9 April 2012

The location of this hotel was fantastic. The beach was the finest we saw in the area; very well-kept and steps away from the hotel. The staff at the hotel was courteous and helpful. The room we stayed in was fine, but seemed to be showing its age in some areas. Also, when we arrived, the bathroom was not as clean as we'd have liked (it appeared that the front of the toilet had not been wiped down at all), though the next day's cleaning staff did a fantastic job and made up for the oversights on the first day. I would agree with the other reviewers that the music is loud and the atmosphere is young and club-like. This place has a great deal of potential - a complimentary breakfast or an evening happy hour for guests would be a welcome addition for the money. Overall, a decent hotel with a great location and fantastic beach; not the place to stay if you are looking for resort-style pools or sprawling, spacious rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This place was in the middle of everything and located right on the best beach in PR. The staff was great, the rooms were great too. The only problem with the rooms was that there were no closets, or dressers (there was a place to hang clothes though), but really for the price and location, who cares about dressers.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Nothing bad to say...the experience was great!!! Excellent service from the valet to the director, value, accomodation, location. The hotel is decorate with good taste, very trendy style. We also celebrate a birthday party at the lounge, located at the roof and the service and attention received was formidable. The olny thing I would change is the check-in time, but if you call before and the room is available, thay allow you to arrive earlier.

• Stayed: March 2012
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for the 5 stars!!!!! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed our décor and service. I hope to see you again soon. Let me know when you are coming back so I can give you a warm welcome back.
Warmly,

21.8 km away
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
5.2 km away
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Been to San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel? Share your experiences!