1,518 results
All reviews rooftop bar blue lighting boutique hotel zest restaurant water theme san juan dead end street literally steps closet space chairs and umbrellas ocean front rooms are small an umbrella food and drinks trip to puerto rico i highly recommend this hotel an ocean view room
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was ok.

Our room was out dated and honestly, not very clean. The light fixtures had tons of dead bugs in them that that you could clearly see. There was rust on the floor from the light fixtures, and the curtains had black spots on it. Our room was extremely small, and we upgraded to ocean view. I can’t imagine what the other room was.

Staff was extremely friendly, and the beach accessibility was a plus.

1  Thank CaitL31
JohnPaulB63, E-Commerce Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cait, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced with your room during your stay. I have already sent an email to discuss this with staff as this is not the experience we want our guests to have. We are currently going through a rebrand and would love to have you back after our renovation so that we can give you the experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I visited the Water and Beach Club hotel last week. As soon as we checked in we were offered a 2-min sample massage that we couldn’t turn down! The sample massage from Claudia and Eduardo was great! Since the sample massages were so great I had to schedule a full 30 min massage for us! Claudia gave me a massage, Eduardo massaged my friend. The ambiance was nice and we had the option of listening to soothing music or to open the window and listen to the waves crashing in the ocean outside. The massage was so relaxing I wish we had scheduled an hour massage instead! The couple was extremely professional and friendly, I would highly recommend getting a massage by them If you plan to stay at the Water and Beach Club hotel! We can’t wait to visit again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
JohnPaulB63, E-Commerce Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing us for your stay! We are glad to hear that you had an amazing time and an equally amazing massage. Come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

This was an execellent trip! Great views, amenities, food. Had a massage there by a lady bamed Claudia. Beat massage I’ve ever had, my neck has never felt better. Please ask for her, will not disappoint. Will definitelt go back again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JohnPaulB63, E-Commerce Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

We are glad to hear that you had an excellent stay and a massage just as great! Claudia and her husband Eduardo are the best. We can't wait to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Claudia was amazing from the time I met her til the end of my trip. The massage was beautiful from the sound of the waves to her soft hands up and down my body. I was sleep within mins. Highly recommend her in PR

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JohnPaulB63, E-Commerce Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

We are glad to see that you had a great birthday trip topped off with an amazing massage from Claudia! We hope to see you again next year for another celebration.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Claudia Pabon is tiny but her hands are strong! She gave me a great massage at the San Juan Water Beach Club in Puerto Rico. I've had many massages before but nothing compares to a couples massage outdoors overlooking the beach on a 85 degree morning listening to the waves crash. AMAZING! Please book an appointment with her or her Husband Eduardo of you're in the area. My boyfriend loved his massage as well! We highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JohnPaulB63, E-Commerce Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We love to hear that you were able to have an amazing and relaxing massage by Claudia and Eduardo. Feel free to come back for another visit anytime!