2,934 results
All reviewssirena restaurantswim up barold san juanclose to the airportoutdoor restaurantbug spraypartial ocean viewocean frontpool areabreakfast buffetsalsa dancinghear planesisla verde beachresort feechairs and umbrellassmall casinopalm trees
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I have stayed at your hotel 3 times and hopefully, coming back in November. I wanted to check in to see how the staff is doing since Hurricane Irma and the status of the hotel. I hope that all are safe and sound!
Stephanie

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank coldinboston1
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I had a great stay here, the hotel was beautiful- our room was very clean, looked like it was newly remodeled, and our balcony had a beautiful ocean view. AC worked great. The beach at this hotel was absolutely beautiful! I loved laying on the lounge chairs (which are only available 8am-6pm... on days i got to the beach after 5:30 i was disappointed i couldn't lay on them). All the staff were very nice, the concierge was super friendly and helpful. The front desk has bug spray that you can borrow from them to spray yourself, so I didn't have to buy any for this trip. Do yourself a favor though and buy sunscreen elsewhere, they charge double the price for sunscreen at their little gift shop. We borrowed their bicycles for free and biked down the street to get some cheap food which i really enjoyed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I like this one. Steps from the beach and very clean. Friendly people willing to make you feel good. Clean room with a comfortable bed. The meeting room is really good and accesible. The casino is nice. Minutes from the airport. I'll come back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2017

From the time you pull up out front until the moment you turn in your parking pass before you leave you are treated with kindness and respect. I do not have one bad comment. This was my boyfriends first trip back since he was 7 years old and he felt at home. Just a few of the people we met who left a lasting impression were David at the Valet Desk, the crew at the Front Desk Katherine, Stephanie, Tamara and Christian, in the Restaurant Gabriela Hernandez and Lara Leane and Carlos the Bartender. There were so many more who we could not remember their names, but I would like to thank all of them for making this the best experience I have had in years. As for my boyfriend I believe he also commented on the wonderful time he had. I was almost afraid he might stay behind! It really helped that there was no language barrier. Everyone we spoke with could recommend places to see or different things to try. I loved the rooms, food, and the entertainment. The outdoors was awesome from eating outside, laying in the hammock, swimming, relaxing in the hot pool/tub, ocean fun or just walking on the beach. I have already begun recommending this Hotel to my friends, fellow co-workers and family. WE WILL BE BACK! I would really like to tell Gabriela (I am sorry if I spelled it wrong.) that I appreciate you taking out so much time to talk to my boyfriend!! He had really been missing what he still calls home. Thank all of you at the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach!! We will see you again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This hotel has everything you can expect for a beach resort, the view, the perfect beach, good food, a gym and...great MUSIC during the weekend. All the staff was very polite...the reason why I am taking the time to write this review? Our server, Deliane Rivera, she made us feel special every morning with an excellent cafe con leche at the Banana Outlet Cafe. We enjoy the best Puertorrican oatmeal LOL and a great sense of humor yet so professional. Thank you Daliane..we will be back with our imaginary friend...Love, the Sisters.

Room Tip: 1101 has a balcony partial view to the ocean and the airport runway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family