“American deli style breakfast with tourist premium”
Review of Las Canarias

Las Canarias
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast, pastries, and the burger here with family.

The breakfast food tastes almost exactly like what I regularly eat in NYC (which is good) with the same occasional quality hiccups.

Burger I had was a little overcooked but still enjoyable.

The pastries struck me as a little too dense and too sweet but edible. The selection was rather barren, I suspect due to slow business in the aftermath of Maria.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have become frequent guests of Las Canarias. By having fresh, cooked to order courses at anytime it is sure you will get what you want. From all day breakfast, meats, salads, wraps, sandwiches to fresh pastries. I love that they always have fresh ingredients and staff is always very friendly and happy.

I am sure you will want to visit more than one time. And remember... they are open 24 hours with full menu.

Enjoy with friends and family.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast. They have a parking lot, no street parking. Breakfast was good but slightly expensive. They do have the only good hot sauce on the whole island

Reviewed January 30, 2018

While staying at the Isla Verde Marriott (just down the road), we ate at Las Canarias a few days for breakfast. Good food!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was very plain and I found it rather pricy. It was my wife and I and we spent $33.73 for two dishes and cream of wheat. Save your money and go to a normal panaderia in Isla Verde.