If I was to write a review on bar and access to the beach, I would give this place 4 to 5 stars (or circles in this case).
Room has a LOT to be desired. First, the bathroom. How about a counter to put your stuff on? If you carry more than a toothbrush arrangements need to be made. Water pressure is always weak. Water temp (i.e. hot) is not always available. Small water heater must be shared with entire building. Time your showers accordingly.
Speaking of a place to put your stuff....plan on living out of your suitcase. They offer no furniture and thus no drawers.
Atmosphere here is great during the day and night at and around the bar. However, you do not need to be a resident to enjoy the fun here. Find a room where you will be more comfortable. This is not the place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is Puerto Rico's beach front sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the world's most exciting cities. Located in Isla Verde Avenue only five minutes away from the International Airport and fifteen minutes away from the Historic Old San Juan. A small boutique hotel nestled amid the top hotels on the island - it now has a fresh new face and has become the must-be-seen gathering place for San Juan's social set. Fabulous outdoor French cafe restaurant (Cafe la Plage) and personalized Beach Club service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Beach House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Carolina
- The Beach Hotel
- Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico
- The Beach House Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde