“Great service”

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Wine Bar, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The best place in Isla Verde. With excellent service from our staff and our delicious menu, come and enjoy our tasty menu at Hotties Bar and Rest. In Isla Verde.
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The food have a really good flavor. My son order a chicken hamberguer and when I grab a bite the meat was really tender and not dry like in other places. Great place to visit with family. They need to add more soda options including diet.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I on our first trip to the island picked Hotties based on reviews and location to our condo. Let me say we are both equally glad we did! Between the amazing service Giovanna provided (as well as some recommendations for other points of interest in the area) and the delicious food and friendly atmosphere we couldn't have picked a better spot for dinner. We would recommend Hotties to anyone looking for a nice laid back chill atmosphere with great for and if we're back in the area again we will most definitely be back.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner. Waiters gave me a non alcoholic pina colada when I ordered a drink. Never served bread and the amazing guava butter. Took over 2.5 hours for a burger and grilled steak. Burger had about 2 envelopes of Lipton onion soup. Steak was decent. Looks like a good bar.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

e have been delighted with the atmosphere and the food of the restaurant the best we have tasted since we arrived and the service and attention of Billy was unique and unparalleled until he taught us a bit of the language of the country in order to treat us excellently and told us that when we did not see him was his partner and we were sure that any staff would treat us first, thanks for the treatment hotties

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow! I love this place. Came in looking to have a burger and our server Tatiana recommended the “puertorican burger”, and wow! We were definitely impressed at how good it was. Also, the place is very clean and the bathrooms are so nice. Amazing service, very attentive server. Will be coming back!