“Quaint with a Wonderful Outlook”
Review of Nicol's Paddock

Nicol's Paddock
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Waurn Ponds
Price range: US$16 - US$39
Cuisines: Australian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Interesting décor, friendly wait staff, relaxed pace from the kitchen (however, I think if its busy you will wait awhile for your meal). Great choice of dishes with wonderful flavours and combinations - I can't say I've ever had chicken ribs before and they were great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have fructose intolerance so I always make sure I call ahead to ensure I can be catered for. Well this place blew my mind. Service was excellent and attentive. I was shown the same menu but with what choices I could make. So the 3 "normal" eaters I was with were happy to have the same as me. The food was beautiful! The Gnocchi was the best I have ever had, it was ridiculously good. Then came dessert, the cheesecake! I was definitely having a when Harry met Sally moment :)
Thanks to all the staff, especially the chef - AWESOME!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped in here on the way past and so glad we did. Lovely place to stop, try some wine and enjoy lovely food. We did both... the setting is so relaxing you’d never expect it to be within a minute from the freeway.
Staff were exceptional so impressed with their friendly manner.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The most delightful friendly and professional service. Great ambience and view despite the nearby main road. Food ( Chef's selection ) plentiful fresh and delicious. No wine tasting done.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect setting in winter for a set menu lunch. Prefect 4 course lunch starting with meat pate olives sour dough bread. Pizzas with gourmet toppings. Vegetation and fish dish and meat dish. Steam pudding to finish off. Brilliant local wines 2011 shiraz. Perfect staff looking after everyone and kids cared for. Fantastic setting and outlook. A must for a group gathering. Thank Saint Regis.

1  Thank David D