“Best place in Ottawa for Fish & Chips”

The Glen Scottish Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Stittsville
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Scottish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Have gone to this restaurant several times. Their battered haddock is the best I have tasted. I love their sweet potato fries and spicy dip. The haddocks are huge. Good service. There is a restaurant section and a pub section. Only downside is that it can be hard to get a table, and that it is a bit noisy.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Great fish n' chips and be sure to try the breaded haggis...even if you think you don't like haggis....outstanding. Friendly staff and consistently great food.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch earlier this week, Had the deep fried pickles to start , very good! I don't usually order hamburgers when I go out to eat but I always have to get the Glen burger so yummy. Another favourite is the fish & chips !

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Well, just stopped in with a buddy for lunch and well you cant beat the fish n chips and a few yummy Guinness :-)

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Food was nothing special, chips overdone, batter soggy. Being scottish I can't say I found it very Scottish and I have had better fish and chips from a road side van!!! Waitress tipped apple juice all over my wife's jacket the table and my daughter
...not even the apple juice knocked off the bill. My wife and I both found that the smell of stale fry fat also put us off. We wanted to like this place alas...