See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Excellent location. In center of island near largest town. You can walk or drive to the best beaches and restaurants. Immaculate 2 bedroom suite with full furnished living room and with kitchen. Spacious, comfortable, loved it, would go back.

Room Tip: 2 floors. We stayed on the 2nd floor. Enjoyed view from balcony
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank LizW1932
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We had the pleasure of staying a Hut Pointe on our bonefishing trip to Eleuthera 7/26/16-7/29/16. I spoke with Adelaide prior to our arrival who was a wealth of information. She recommended we rent a car and directed me to her website. She personally recommended a particular man, Wilton, who was fantastic. He picked us up at the airport and gave us a mini tour. Our room was so nice, 2 bedrooms and one bath, large living area, Directv, full kitchen stocked with all the necessities.
We fished two full days and upon return, our room had been cleaned and fresh water in the refrigerator.
We loved Hut Pointe and plan to return again. I highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tennisjeri
Reviewed July 30, 2016

This was my fourth trip back to Hut Pointe and it continues to exceed my expectations. Spacious and spotless lodging, beautiful floral grounds, friendly and warm accommodations and the most spectacular view of the galaxy. Centrally located, it is the best spot on the island to stay with easy access to Governors Harbor where you can food shop, eat out and enjoy the marina. Whats more, Adelaide, the Inn owner is truly a gem. She continues to make our visits memorable and we have developed a lovely friendship. I would highly recommend you stay at Hut Pointe.

Room Tip: Kathy, the inn caretaker, works so very hard, Here is my tip, treat her well! Leave her a little something special because she truly deserves it.
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 9, 2016

My Dad & I went overnight for a wedding and found the room to be immaculately clean, spacious, very comfortable and the AC worked wonderfully. After a long day of wedding festivities it was an amazing place to come back to. It felt very much like a second home. The balcony is lovely with a very pretty view of the garden with chairs & a table decorated with seashells to sit in. The resident kitty is also very, very sweet and will make you feel welcome too! I had actually left an item behind and after contacting them, my item was on the plane not 3 hours later & safe in my hands. I am forever grateful for the excellent service & wonderful stay at Hut Pointe, and everything they did afterwards to accommodate me & my missing item. Hut Pointe truly is a wonderful place to stay in Eleuthera, with all you need nearby. Would stay here every single time!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank amycollinsabc
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Our first trip to Eleuthera for a quick 5-day trip. Hut Pointe Inn is very nice! We used it as a base to explore the whole island with a map. Eleuhhra is a very non-touristy island and the Inn owner was very helpful with suggestions. We found quiet beaches, majestic views and respectably good food. The Hut Pointe rooms are large sized, well appointed, and comfortable. WiFi worked acceptably well.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple