All reviews across the street washer dryer banks road deli leon levy full kitchen beach chairs live music bedroom condo pink sand beach well equipped kitchen daily maid service beautiful beach view of the ocean explore the island grocery store laid back get away
Reviewed February 18, 2018

What a wonderful place to stay...especially for first timers to Eleuthera. Across the street the gorgeous beach, miles and miles of quiet beauty. Also, the famousTippys, is across the street as well. Good eats, especially their shrimp coconut and the chicken wrap. Pizzas are really good too.

Centrally located, this hotel has the benefits of daily maid service and if you choose to cook, a fairly well stocked kitchen for cooking. Bacchus is down the street. It is a market and a cafe with a stunning area to sit, read, meditate and just be.

I recommend PineappleFields Resrt. It is clean, the bed comfy and is surrounded by beauty.

Room Tip: Any room in the front, second floor. We had 122. With a view of the water.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank edyesque
Reviewed February 14, 2018

This is my first time vacationing in the Bahamas and I'll come back to Pineapple Fields as soon as possible! What a terrific place. My apartment was large, clean and comfortable. The porch was huge, had a chaise and a table with 4 comfortable chairs. No tiny balcony here, this was literally like another room. The beach is right across a small street, I would definitely call it oceanfront, even though most of the views are of palm trees and foliage. Pretty beautiful! And the beach is just gorgeous, and uncrowded. The other guests I met were definitely a "type". Relaxed, interesting, low key,, chill. If you want the experience of being brought tropical drinks by a waiter in a uniform, then this is not the place for you. If you're happy enough to walk up to Tippy's to get your own Kalik and you can handle carrying your own beach chair, you'll be extremely happy here! Last night I locked myself out, called the emergency number and within 7 minutes Dave Barlyn was there to open the door for me! Excellent customer service! I'll be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank aalameno
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Our first trip to Eleuthera and Pineapple Fields will be the first of many more. The resort has everything one would want or need, in quiet, understated & beautiful surroundings.
From gorgeous lush tropical grounds to cleaning service to beach chairs, 2 decks and a fully equipped kitchen, this is paradise. Really.
The pool is gorgeous with sun and shade foliage, and long enough for lap swimming to boot.
Simply walk across the small, empty road to find Tippy's, then a powdery pink sand beach as beautiful as any I've experienced, even Hawaii.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank coatofmanycolors
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Pineapple Fields. The resort is set within beautiful tropical gardens and most units have an ocean view. Tippy's restaurant next to the resort is fantastic. I would highly recommend Pineapple Fields!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank mattjwtw1
Reviewed January 18, 2018

I have long experience traveling in The Bahamas, and Pineapple Fields is my favorite Bahamian resort. The rooms are relaxed and comfortable, but also tasteful. They're also spacious, with a kitchen and living area in addition to the bedroom. Dave Barlyn, the owner, gives friendly, personal service, and is great to get to know.

The resort's location is also perfect -- Eleuthera is my favorite island in The Bahamas, and Pineapple Fields is centrally-located. It's also just across the street from a beautiful stretch of beach and Tippy's Restaurant, which has fantastic food and a lively bar.

Can't recommend Pineapple Fields highly enough!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business