All reviews across the street washer dryer banks road deli leon levy full kitchen beach chairs live music nice pool bedroom condo pink sand beach well equipped kitchen daily maid service beautiful beach view of the ocean great restaurant explore the island grocery store
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Pineapple Fields was a wonderful place for a family vacation with a spacious, well appointed room (actually, a one bedroom condo) with easy access to a fantastic beach. It was clean, with wi-fi, cable TV, fully equipped kitchen and a gorgeous pool. I highly recommend and if we return, would definitely stay there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy B
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The Tippys restaurant is a MUST visit when in Governors Harbour. My daughter took me there and then we walked on this beach after dinner. Pink sand and the most beautiful blue water you will ever see.
Tippys requires a booking if you want to eat there. Throes with reservations will get in first. Great food and great atmosphere. The beach is stunning. You will not be disappointed at all.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Rozy H
Reviewed June 28, 2018

ot the chance to stay at Pineapple Fields Resort at the beginning on May and it will definitely not be my last stay there. We stayed in a one bedroom bungalow overlooking the exotic plant life on the beautiful property. Our room was literally 20 steps from the perfect size pool and about 30 yards from Tippy's (incredible beach restaurant). There are four small steps behind Tippy's that lead you to the beautiful sands and crystal clear waters of Eleuthera.

I cannot tell you how many times we ate at Tippy's but I am going to go with somewhere near 10 times in 7 days. The food is incredible and the drinks are just the same! We would spend all day at the beach, have lunch at Tippy's and I would head back to the freshly cleaned room and take my afternoon nap :)

The room was equipped with everything you needed to cook and store food. We always had clean towels and the cleaners were so delightful. Each room also had beach chairs for us to take down with us.

Pineapple Fields is extremely well managed and taken care of from the grounds to the guests. I appreciate the hospitality we were shown at the Resort and I will FOR SURE be back. We are currently looking to book our Christmas vacation there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank lauren_reuther1
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I got lucky and got to stay at Pineapple Fields for the SECOND time in May. I will say, this wont be my last. I absolutely love going to the island of Eleuthera and my stay at Pineapple Fields always helps make my vacation in Paradise. The room we stayed in was set up almost identical to the condo last year. Fully stocked kitchen, large bathroom, comfy King size bed, and a large porch for relaxing in the evenings. We went with 2 other couples and all got to stay in the same building, different condos. Perfect so that we all got to have our space but still be close to each other. Most nights for dinner we went to Tippy's. Its right across the street from Pineapple Fields on the beach and my favorite restaurant on the island. Do not leave there without having one of Elliot's (best bartender on the island) Lemon-Cello Martini's or his famous Pina Colada with the rum floater!! There is beach access at Tippy's for Pineapple Field's visitors with umbrellas, its nice to pop into Tippy's for lunch/dinner. It was great to see David, the owner of Pineapple Fields, on my trip. He is always super accommodating to anyone's needs! I cannot wait to be back on Eluthera, at Tippys, having a Pina Colada!!! See you soon Pineapple Fields!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nrcrafton
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We just returned from Pineapple Fields. We spent a few nights in Condo #721. It is an upstairs unit and within a couple minutes walk from a beautiful beach and Tippy's restaurant.

The condo is very well appointed and all the small appliances in the kitchen are Cuisinart and stainless. We went to the store and cooked breakfast every morning. The condo has daily housekeeping so that makes it still like a hotel and cleaned up for you!

In the upstairs units, there are two patios/decks. The one off the living room is large and comfortable. Number 721 is 100 steps to the pool and across the small road to a huge, beautiful, empty beach located at the foot of Tippy's. A great spot to have cocktails and meals and sunsets. Watch out for Elliot's very heavy pours!

When they give you directions to the office and the property beware! Nothing on Eleuthera is the distance a local tells you. We were told the office was about 1 mile up Banks Road which turns off the Queens Highway in Governor's Harbour. It is actually more like 2.5 to 3 miles on the right. It is located in a little office. The road is narrow and you think you missed it and are about to be lost. Keep going! After you find the office, the property is further up the same road on the right.

Room Tip: Upstairs units is best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple