“Very good food in simple restaurant”

Simply Asia Pinelands
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Pinelands
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Description: At Simply Asia we're proud to offer a unique Thai dining experience, with food prepared by authentic Thai chefs from the Land of Smiles and a menu packed full of delicious dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates.
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

You bever know what the quality of food is in this kind of restaurant. Believe me, the food is of very high quality here. Had Thai food, several times already. They have constantly very good quality.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Absolute fabulous service ... friendly... helpful ... food was stunning ... my wifes chicken Phad Thai was tasty and fulfilling... my beef Phad Med Prik Phao was delicious complimented by the vinaigrette chillis and jasmine rice ... pricing was affordable... a totally enjoyable experience ... now ... should I eat the Po Pia chocolate filled spring rolls or not for desert ... aaaagh what the heck why not ... who needs to diet with all this deliciousness around me.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We have been going to this restaurant for some time now because it is one of the few Simply Asia restaurants in the southern suburbs that has a decent seating area. On the last two occasions however we have noticed that the portion sizes are still adequate but that the meal consists of mainly noodles or rice. It is a case of try and find a piece of chicken if you are lucky.i will rather go elsewhere next time for Thai food

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Speedy service. Good quality food. Family friendly environment. They should start delivery service for Pinelands and neighboring suburbs' residents though.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This may be one of the smallest outlets for the franchise but it is tops in terms of service. I often go there when I am on business and need to have dinner. The staff are friendly and efficient with speedy delivery of the food.
On my last trip I went there on a Thursday night by myself and again on Friday with my wife. They greeted me with a welcome back great to see you 2 nights in a row.