“Dinner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Amazing restaurant and location.
The table Staff and the owner were great!

I highly recommend both the escargot and the grilled octopus.

Fantastic prices and equally good food
Must do for any vacation.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

We always have lunch and dinner at Santa Fe during our stay on St. Barths. David (new owner to those less familiar with the history) and his staff have taken a much loved restaurant to an even higher level - excellent cuisine, fresh ingredients and spot-on service. Dining there feels like being around a good friend's dinner table. Comfortable but also upscale, you can lunch in a beach dress with damp hair, or in a chic dress and jewelry. Have a mahi burger , or escargot and Tattinger. It's such a special place! Do NOT miss this restaurant!

3  Thank Bethwoff
Reviewed May 11, 2017

We dined here our third night on the island and I wish we had discovered it earlier. One of the best meals of the entire vacation. We had the escargot (yum!), Lamb Chops (Yum! Yum!) and of course the Lobster (Yum! Yum! Yum!)

I wish we had the time to go back for lunch as the views are supposed to be incredible during the day. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank bruceb698
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Located in an out of the way place, up in the hills of St. Barths, overlooking the beautiful ocean, this small family–run restaurant is a real little gem.
First we received a very warm greeting by a most friendly host. It was if you were old customers returning.
My partner started with the escargot, great flavor, and the fantastic butter dining sauce, yum! I enjoyed their wonderful gazpacho with grilled shrimp- fabulous flavor.
The entrees, my partner had the grilled octopus with potatoes, while I had the veal sweetbreads. Both of these were truly a culinary taste sensation.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the excellent service – informative and friendly.
I clearly understand these dishes might not be everyone's choice. Not to worry. The menu offers a great variety of wonderful fish - mahi-mahi, caribbean seabass, cod fish, as well as shell fish - fresh out-of-the-tank lobsters, we saw several being served (they looked spectacular), plus a variety of sandwiches.
There’s something here for everyone, no matter your taste.
I think Santa Fe is a great surprise, on an island that’s filled with wonderful restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 3,902,244
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

After many years of dining here, we looked forward to David the new owner. As an appetizer we shared burrata with roasted vegetables. Although the components were good it was a confusing dish to eat. I had tuna in red curry. Very tasty. Hubby had sweetbreads. Really good with an outrageous red wine sauce that needed something like mashed potatoes to soak it up. Dessert was outstanding, a lemon pie that was a work of art. The views are always gorgeous. David has refreshed up the restaurant and a great host and owner.

Date of visit: April 2017