All reviews the main lodge games room nova scotia the cottages mussels ocean front oceanfront cottage indoor pool paddle boats white point beach hot tub dinner buffet golf course the main dining room the atlantic ocean march break family vacation
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I have stayed here 3 times and I will go back again. Last time was in October 2017. I booked a 1 bedroom oceanfront cottage. The cottage is very nice, it has a verandah facing the ocean with Mu see koka chairs. The cottage had 1 good size bedroom with 2 queen beds, a good sized bathroom and a living room w I'm thinking fireplace and a small dinette section which I'm included a bar fridge, a coffee maker and a microwave. The resort supplies wood everyday for the fireplace. The cottage was very clean and tastdfullydecorsted. The food at the restaurant and bar at the resort is wonderful. The service is great as well. Most importantly, the beach is beautiful! This resort offers a lot of activities in the summer for the whole family, and they are pet friendly. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love this place!

Room Tip: Cottage16 was lovely. Getting an oceanfront cottage is worth it.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Judith M
Reviewed November 17, 2017

WOW! The food was amazing, the location was amazing, and the atmosphere was delightful! What an AMAZING experience for me and my friends! Jenna (the server) was simply amazing; hold on to that one! She made our experience exceptional!! Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank saltwaterlife777
WPharvey, Public Relations Manager at White Point Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

WOW! Thank you @saltwaterlife777!
Really appreciate you dining seaside with us and for sharing your review, it is always great to hear from diners directly here online.
Come back when you can ... and we'll be sharing your 'shout-out' to Jenna with her :)
Donna & the White Point Team

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We live nearby, and so we try to make a habit of buying day passes to use the pool, then have lunch at the restaurant and take a walk on the beach. It's always a lovely experience. This time out, I enjoyed the Big Frijole (a black bean and corn burger), while my husband really liked the ham and pear flatbread. The restaurant offers a spectacular view of the beach, perfect for a peaceful lunch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank messengrl
WPharvey, Public Relations Manager at White Point Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear messengrl, so glad you are making use of our Day Pass program!
Love seeing our neighbours here enjoying our recreation facilities as a day guest - we're your year-round playground, and always happy to see you.
After all that swimming and playing in the games room, and maybe a beach walk - the Big Frijole is a great choice to refuel you.
Keep coming back for more GREAT days!
Donna & the White Point Team

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This was a bit of an off season time to pitch up at White Point but a pleasure it was indeed. A mid week visit while on business on the South Shore, I had my golden retriever (Mischa) travelling with me so it was just the two of us in a cabin on the beachfront. Extremely enjoyable scenery and the fall weather and cool evening made it all the more poignant. The restaurant in the main building serves excellent fare and is basically the only place in the area to actually grab a meal. The cabins are rustic but frankly, that is a part of the charm I thoroughly enjoy. A beautiful ocean-side spot suitable for any occasion and the fact that it a "pet friendly" venue is a very serious bonus.

Room Tip: Always book a cabin on the beach itself.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mort S
Reviewed November 4, 2017

This is a beautiful resort. My wife and I stayed for a weekend in October in one of the cottages on the beach. Check-in was great and they were happy to accommodate a couple of requests.The new lodge is truly amazing. Lunch in the lounge or restaurant gives you constant ocean views. Comfortable sofas in front of the fireplace in the lounge. The cottages are modern but still retain their rustic charm. We could hear the waves from the bedroom and watched beautiful sunrises. The restaurant and lounge both have excellent staff and a great menu. You need to try the "club naan wich" with smoky tomato bisque soup. I could live on that! It is a family and pet friendly piece of paradise.There are also ocean view conference rooms, good for business or family gatherings. There is lots you can do or simply relax if you like. Staff are friendly and helpful. 5 star treatment in a in a comfortable atmosphere. we will be back!
Bruce and Wendy
Halifax

Room Tip: cabins to the left of the lodge when you come in have the best ocean views. Cabins to the right as go farther out are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple