All reviews the main lodge games room nova scotia the cottages mussels indoor pool ocean front oceanfront cottage white point beach paddle boats hot tub dinner buffet golf course the main dining room march break the atlantic ocean lounge area
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for over 35 years. It is a gorgeous location and always love being there. Food has improved over the years. New Lodge is modern and cozy. However, I must say the staff and service isn’t what it should be for a place of this caliber. There seems to be an underlying lack of awareness or direction. That obviously needs to come from ownership and management. Time to shake things up with the old HR!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Thefoodmonkey
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at White Point for the “‘Tis the Season Dinner and Dance” along with my co-workers as a Christmas staff party. Karen looked after the booking for the office and was extremely accommodating.
This was the first visit I had made to White Point and I was not disappointed. Everything is spectacular. The accommodations are lovely and clean. The staff in it’s entirety, were wonderful. We took part in the tray activity and had a great time. The beach in November was gorgeous, I can only imagine it that much better in the summer.
The food in the dining room and for the buffet was top notch.
Everything about our experience was perfect and I would recommend this to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WPharvey, Public Relations Manager at White Point Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Seems you've gotten into the spirit of the Holiday's Heather S.!
So glad to hear you enjoyed our Christmas Event - it's part of a three weekend line-up. And the wooden works of art that came out of the workshop with Frontporch Mercantile - awesome!
Hope you will come back and see us, and our beach, in the summer as well, the transformation of our beach is stunning.
Thank you for offering your review here, we really do appreaicte it!
DOnna & the White Point Team

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Went for the Romance Package for a weekend away this past week. Within the hour we were looking into coming back this summer with the kids. Very welcoming staff greeted us and offered assistance whenever needed. Hubby got a massage at the spa and I got a facial the first night and we were both very impressed.

The lodge is beautiful with a cool Kids Room and even in November there were lots of activities for kids and grown ups.

Our package included our Breakfasts and Suppers and my hubby likes all kinds of food and Im a pickier eater and we both left full and satisfied each time. Good selections on the menu and buffet options were good too.

We stayed in the Lakeside Retreat. King bed, beautiful fireplace! Bunnies everywhere :)

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Not too far from the city...but on the ocean. The room was quite inviting... as my husband paid for the extra sparkling wine...the view was great. A walk on the beach early morning was refreshing. Got to see... and feed the bunnies. And we could just walk outside for meals.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

So glad you get away for an evening to enjoy a stay with us hali-in-cuba64!
Hope you'll come back and see us again, we're only 90 mins from Hali, and in 2018 we'll celebrate our 90th Anniversary too.
Until next time...
Many thanks for your review,
Donna & the White Point Team

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I have stayed here 3 times and I will go back again. Last time was in October 2017. I booked a 1 bedroom oceanfront cottage. The cottage is very nice, it has a verandah facing the ocean with Mu see koka chairs. The cottage had 1 good size bedroom with 2 queen beds, a good sized bathroom and a living room w I'm thinking fireplace and a small dinette section which I'm included a bar fridge, a coffee maker and a microwave. The resort supplies wood everyday for the fireplace. The cottage was very clean and tastdfullydecorsted. The food at the restaurant and bar at the resort is wonderful. The service is great as well. Most importantly, the beach is beautiful! This resort offers a lot of activities in the summer for the whole family, and they are pet friendly. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love this place!

Room tip: Cottage16 was lovely. Getting an oceanfront cottage is worth it.
Date of stay: October 2017