All reviews the main square town square great location a fully stocked mini bar short break czech republic nice hotel no lift would highly recommend this hotel washing machine huge bathroom no air conditioning central location included breakfast historical building old town one night stay
Reviewed August 22, 2018

My shirt was accidentally taken away by housekeeping and the shift manager refused to give it back to me. I was called names and I had to go through the dirty towels of other guests myself to get back my property. The most rude and unprofessional approach I have ever witnessed.

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank JoannaJ1156
Paul Z, Manager at Hotel Zlaty Andel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Dear Joanna,

thank you for your review! Your shirt was actually unintentionally taken by the housekeeping because it was hidden under the bed linen. We are sorry for the circumstances. Afterwards you entered our laundry room which is strictly forbitten. The laundry room is for hotel staff only.
Our manager told you numerous times that you get your shirt in the morning because there was already no kousekeeping staff at work. You refused this, was very rude and made a mess in our laundry department. This is against our company policy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you again for your review.

Kind regards,
Lindner

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel for its central location in Ceske Krumlov. Right in the main square, next to Old Town shops and a 10 minute walk to the Castle.

We booked a suite which was actually located in one of the other buildings but still in the main square above the Raifessen Bank. The suite was massive—huge dining room, living room, kitchen with lots of utensils, fridge, stove, pots, pans, glasses. We had a spacious bedroom and a large bathroom.

Breakfast was in the main building and had a great selection to pick from. We drove right up to the hotel despite the signs that it is a pedestrian area and the doorman parked the car for us (fee).

I’d highly recommend this as your first choice of hotels in Ceske Krumliv.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul Z, Manager at Hotel Zlaty Andel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Hotelguest,
thank you very much for your time and for your great review! We are very happy that you were completely satisfied with our service and our hotel. Our new apartments are very spacious, brandnew and directly on the mainsquare of our unique medival city. I hope we can welcome you again here in Cesky KrumLOVE!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Paul Lindner (Manager)

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night in family apartment. Accommodations were perfectly fine. Nothing fancy but we were not expecting fancy. Best location right on center square. Staff were excellent especially compared to other service staff we encountered throughout CZ. Overtly friendly. Accommodating. Pleasant. Definitely made amazing experience in Cesky Krumlov even better.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank davidkmd
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We did not arrive until late and the man at the reception was lovely and gave us a great welcome. We got to our room and was so excited and to look outside the window the view of the castle was breathe taking with the lights of the town and castle on. We slept very well and to hear the church bells ringing was a nice touch. When we went to go for breakfast they had already cleared things away but this was not a problem they brought us a great selection of goodies to eat. All sites are with in walking distance but get out early as it gets very busy with day trippers after around 11am. We had used the car park so the receptionist gave us a lift in his car so we could bring our luggage to the car. I would highly recommend this hotel for a unique stay.

Room tip: we had top floor it was either room 32 or 34 at the front of the building.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah N
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

What can I say about such a beautiful hotel with a fantastic staff. When they found out I would be staying there to celebrate my birthday, and would be alone, they did everything to make the weekend special. They upgraded my room to a beautiful apartment on the square. They helped my children surprise me with flowers and a card and they offered to pick me up at the train station. I could not have felt more welcomed.
The apartment was beautiful with every needed amenities.
The location, the rooms, the restaurant and the staff made for a fabulous weekend.

Date of stay: January 2018