All reviewswooden bridgethe riverfourth floorpotato pancakesold townexcellent locationfree breakfastcastle towerlarge bathroomcan't beat the locationvery nice hotelhotel is situatedkrumlov castleck shuttlea wonderful staycomfortable roomgreat room
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Went here on spur of moment. Price were quite high but had committed so decided to stay I had duck with sauerkraut & dumplings. Hubby a sort of mixed sausage chicken thing and we shared a salad to stater. I would say meal was at best average. Salad was cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, cheese and sliced olives. No oil or balsamic, it all tasted bland. Ordered a bottle of red which we didn’t finish ( ie I had 1 glass out of it) when paying bill my hubby asked for top off wine bottle so we could take it home ..... OMG the look we got off short haired blonde waitress was enough !! The positives were my hubby loved his meal and the view of the river rafters was very funny

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Petr G, Manažer at Hotel Dvorak, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Madam,
thank you very much for visit of our restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Very nice hotel with great location , check in and out was real easy, book from there website for best price, the room was big and clean, breakfast was in a basement no view and very simple all cold cuts were pork, and we don't eat pork, the lady should me cheese, eggs,some fruit and thats it even the pastry was not good , breakfast comes with the room , I would rather have breakfast in another place with views of the river and better food quality. The lady at the reception was very kind spoke english and ordered a taxi for us to the train station. The only direct train to Prague was at 2pm , we left our luggage at the reception after breakfast came back at 1:30 took taxi to train station, you can walk to the station about 20minutes but very difficult with luggage because the road is not smooth. My suite was on the fourth floor the elevator only goes to the third floor you have to carry the luggage on your own, (( NO INTERNET ON THE FOURTH FLOOR)) very disappointing.

Room Tip: Don't book fourth floor if you want internet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveldreames

Dear Madam/Sir,
thank you very much for visit of our hotel.We serve the breakfast standardly in our breakfast space.Your room was on the fourth floor and elevator goes to the fourth floor!!!!Our house five floors.When is our house fully booked and all guests use the internet,the internet connection is little slow.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

i was recommended by my friends to select Hotel Ruze, but I saw that Dvorak had higher ranking than Ruze. Also Dvorak was double the price at 228 Euros. There I reach at Dvorak and I was in for a shock. The lady at reception on 3 June was so rude that it has no comparison (although on later days the reception people were better).
A 4 star hotel and didnot even have a porter service to take luggage to the room. In the room, there was no luggage racks (nor any was provided despite request) to keep luggage. IT HAD NO AIR CONDITIONING and mind you CK
can be really warm in June, 2018 and they had one fan in the corner. The bed were a double beds and they had no option for a king size bed either. The bathroom had a hand shower which fell on our head everytime it was switched on. At time of checking out, we had to bring our entire luggage down on our own. The restaurant was terribly average. Now, I went to Ruze one evening and my gawd there views are far far better, their restaurant excellent, they had a spa, a pool, a fitness centre. Dont even go to Dvorak is my suggestion.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sauravadv
Petr G, Manažer at Hotel Dvorak, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Sir,
I think,we must to warn other hotels of you. At first your booking was for two persons and you came with 10-years old boy(the 3rd person) and you wondered,that you must pay for boy!!!!You wanted to deny your own son!!!! At second your luggages tooks away in your room the owner of hotel!!!I will not comment your other stupid requests and questions(why we have not Indian cuisine,why I must pay for a toothpaste,order and cancel a hairdresser for your lady and others).Finally what we saw in the room after your departure,we did not believe,that the people lived in this room!!!!
I have only one reccommendation for you, stay better at home!!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We had a 3 days stay at this hotel & it was just what we needed. Spotless rooms, modern washroom & stunning view of the village. Everything is close by when you stay here. No transportation required. Walk to the palace right behind the hotel. Restaurants & unique shops literally right across the street. This vintage establishment does not have air conditioning but they do supply fans. The view from our room was stunning & we were able to watch all the activity on the cobblestone streets below.

Room Tip: Rms on the street side a bit noisier but by far most entertaining. Yes, rms for singles in the loft. The elevator goes to 3, lofts are on 4.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwynyth
Petr G, Manažer at Hotel Dvorak, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Madam/Sir,
thank you very much for the comment to your stay in our house.
With best regards.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Great location, central to all walking areas. Huge room and updated marble bathroom. Downsides: no lamps in room, only harsh overhead lighting; breakfast was served in a windowless basement room; and bar across the way can be loud at night.
Otherwise great views and location!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Petr G, Manažer at Hotel Dvorak, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Mrs.Tahoe1984,
thank you very much for your review.