“Good Food at Cheap Prices!”
Review of Hospoda 99

Hospoda 99
Ranked #28 of 128 Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Located by the city gate at the far end of town up the street past the castle, this restaurant has indoor seating and an outside covered patio. The menu is varied, with fish and chips, burgers, pastas, Mexican food, and Czech dishes, so there is a lot to chose from.
The food wS tasty and everyone enjoyed their meals. I was a little concerned because my hamburger, although very tasty and delicious, was very rare inside, so I recommend asking for your burger to be cooked well done if you order one and you don’t like to see it pink inside,
But the best thing about this restaurant are the prices! We paid the bill for 8 adults and 3 kids...everyone had beer or wine, liquor shots, main courses, and some people ordered desserts and the total bill with a tip was just $145! Unbelievably cheap!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Hospoda is a bit away from the thick of the tourist area. It was refreshing to have menu options that were meat free. We had cauliflower cream soup, one of the burgers, two of the Mexican items and one of the meat specials. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. We had a nice bottle of Czech wine, and the non-alcoholic drinks were also good. Our son ordered the ginger tea and it was full of fresh ginger. It was our last evening in the Czech Republic after a two week visit. I think we would all agree it was our best meal. Waiter spoke English and credit cards are accepted.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased to find this restaurant on the outskirts of a very tourist filled town. It was quiet and has a nice terrace. The food we had was delicious (mushroom and cabbage soups and chicken and beef salads), the beers cold and the wines of a generous size.
The service was unassuming and pleasant. We will again visit when we return in a few days.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We had the best meal, every thing was on the top, welcoming, waitress, food quality, I really recommend this place, definitely will be visiting once a day for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Food was very tasty. My steak was done to perfection. The grilled vegetables exceeded my expectations. I assumed they would be mushy and when they were brought they included squash, peppers, and eggplant. The waiter was extremely polite and even assisted us in finding other locations. Only reason for the 4/5 rating was the lack of food options.