All reviews nice hotel swimming pool pushed together comfortable rooms hotel entrance pleasant stay wellness sauna park colleague housekeeping luggage minibar interior
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The hotel itself is a bit oldish, but clean. The beds were nice and the bathroom as well. The restaurant is a drawback. The portions are big but not 4star hotel quality (in salads was all the time the cheapest sausage). Majority of the staff in the restaurant did not speak proper Czech or English. The swimming pool smells to much of disinfection. The only very positive experience was they Spa personnel which was very skilled. Summary: good 3 star hotel but not 4!

Date of stay: September 2017
Katerina O, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear Mrs Annka_CZ,
thank You for Your review.
We are very happy that You had some pleasant experience at us.
As to Your concerns, we would like to inform You that we do offer quality products and our staff has communicative competences in languages.
Thank You for Your understanding and, please, feel free to check our other hotels. You may like them better.
Thank You for sharing Your experience and, please, have a beautiful day.

Best wishes,

Katerina from Garzotto Hotels

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

This old world hotel provided quite a pleasant stay during my trip. Place is dog friendly, staff is courteous, breakfast is good, and the dinners we had there were also very good. Place is clean and well kept wire a full service spa and comfortable rooms. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katerina O, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Dear Mrs. or Mr. Savoybond,
thank You very much for Your review.
We are very happy that You found Your stay pleasant and that You noticed some of our services with which You were satisfied.
Moreover, we are extremely glad that You would definitely recommend our hotel to others. It makes us happy to hear that.
Please, come back anytime You wish. We are looking forward to You.
We thank You once more and, please, have a beautiful day.

Best regards,

Katerina

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We booked a deluxe double room with half pension. The room was spacious with good amenities. Spa treatments easily booked and delightful! Breakfast buffet plentiful with coffee and hot milk on the table. Staff friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our balcony and also the public terrace for relaxation or sunbathing. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room as some face the main road.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated on the main road, across from the park. The rooms are spacious, clean, and bathrooms are spa-like. Breakfast was wonderful. And the price was very reasonable. My only complaint would be they need better parking options.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Anna P, Manažer komunikace at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Mrs.Jennifer,
thank you for your comment.It is really rewarding for us to see that our guests appreciate our services. We are happy that you enjoyed your room, the location and our staff.
We would be more than glad to welcome you again soon.
Best regards
Anna P

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

While being in 8 month of my second pregnancy I choosed this package to rest for a while. Unfortunately in half May I expected to have much better weather (less than 10°C, once even little snow!), but of course this is nothing what the hotel could do something about :-)

Overall I enjoyed my stay and got the rest and calm I was looking for. There was nothing what would be a major issue or trouble, however also nothing exceptional to highlight.

Very warm welcome and nice lady on front desk (shame I met her only by Check in/out)
My room was in Tosca part (nicer part of hotel where is also located sauna and pool)
I got really large DeLuxe room with twin bed and bath tube, nice!
During Check in I received time plan with my procedures
Ladies in wellness were very nice to me and solicitous to my pregnancy during procedures
I was more than happy to be always alone in sauna and pool area, no matter the day time
All hotel areas were always clean and comfortable

Food is really average, but I am a gourmet, so I have higher expectations
It has no taste, foodstyling is from 90's and overall it needs some inovations
The bed mattress is really horribly soft
Crew in Rigoletto is kind of laud while speaking to guests or to each other Personally I disliked their would-be funny "Czech lessons" with the German guests
Also no one of them speaks really good German (I do, so sometimes it was pure torture to my ears, I even sometimes helped with translation)
There is a minibar in the room (typically expensive, you can buy same things near hotel for normal price), but there is no Room Service at all in Continental, also no Tea/coffee or papers and pen in the room
Wi-Fi is very stubborn in most of the hotel areas
Once I asked for taxi, receptionist called and within 3min the car was there, when I asked the same next day other front desk lady, she discussed few minutes with me and was not able to solve such an easy request and told me to call myself, even I explicitely said her colleague did this for me day before
I don't care at all, but you might want to know the TV has a low quality on picture, sound is fine
Towels could be larger and generally replaced (too used and with few holes)

My personal Tips:
If you wish a bath gown, be prepared to pay 500CZK deposit (They accept cash only in this case)
Bring or buy some comf. slippers for the pool/sauna/wellness area (I purchased a pair of rubber slippers for 150CZK in a near vietn. shop)
I guess about 80% of all quests (hotel and city overall) are 50+ Germans, so if you might have an issue with that, choose some other place to stay, rather to complain after you felt like being in Germany :-)
If you like this kind of fun - definitely visit Casino Bellevue