I came with my wife for a New Years vacation. The New Year’s event was nice but not what I come accustomed to at a five star resort. The room we had was lovely and large but had no shower, only a bath. The wireless did not work in our room and when I went to the Concierge they had no “extra” LAN cables and told me where I could buy one in town. The heated pool was cold and the public sauna was broken. But for a fee I could use another sauna. Both of the showers in the men’s locker room near the pool were also broken so I could not take a shower after my workout.
This is a solid three star hotel that looks nice but don’t expect five star treatment or services. For the price it is still OK. But when I want five star treatment and amenities the Hotel Esplanade will not be on my list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hotel dating from 1911, modern guest rooms with balcony; situated 5 minute's walk form the city center on peaceful landscaped grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Esplanade Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplanade Hotel Marianske Lazne
- Esplanade Resort Marianske Lazne