See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Location is not ideal as it takes a long walk to the centre of Marianske Lazne where water springs are located. But if you don't make a nice walk (up & down the hill), the hotel is nice. Rooms (we had apartment with kitchenette) are clean and spacious, breakfast is of good quality and assortment. Staff is friendly and helpful. Car park is available on site. Spa is rather limited and this might be disadvantage when you're in a place like M.Lazne, but you still can get some treatments like baths and massages. Quality of massage was good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked a deal via a discount website and were not disappointed. Our room was upgraded. We heard the spa was nice so we emailed the night before our arrival to see if they had any appointments available.

The spa is simple and small. They only had one therapist working that day. But, they managed to fit us all in the day of our arrival. I'm positive they kept the spa open for us way later than usual (We finished up around 8:30 pm). We all enjoyed our baths, but the highlight was our massages. We were very impressed the treatments were personal and not rushed.

The rooms are very spacious and set up like apartments. The bathroom and closet were huge! Parking was convenient and easy. This is a great find in this town.

We highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

The Holistic Spa Hotel La Passionaria lives up to its name in every way. Every member of staff is totally committed to making your stay enjoyable.

We stayed in a lovely suite with living room, well equipped kitchen, bathroom, toilet, bedroom with separate dressing room. Which was cleaned ever day to a high standard.
Breakfast was lovely with a good variety of breads, meats, pate, cheese, cereal, fruits , the coffee was good, the Earl Grey tea yummy.

We had booked a stay which included massages and other treatments. After a consultation with the nurse these were tailored to our individual needs. The treatments themselves were provided by Michaela who I cannot praise enough. She was lovely, knowledgable and very skilled.

A special thank you to Eva who dealt with all my requests and queries without me knowing a word of Czech.

All this is brought together by Veronika the manager, not only does she have an amazing team she does this in a delightful way. The atmosphere at the hotel is friendly, caring and has lovely vibes.

We arrived as strangers and left as friends.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2016

+ breakfast, tidiness, a big apartment with a walk-in wardrobe, the hotel located close to the town center
- cold room, no extra blankets, not very helpful receptionist (did not know much about the wellness offer), really bad wifi signal

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Although we spent in La Passionaria only one day I have to say this was one of the most intensive and breath taking all-day therapy or treatment if you want of my entire life, absolutely not comparable with "standard" treatments one can get in neighbouring health resorts.
Their spa treatments and mainly baths are really awesome, thought-out and with you totally at the forefront. I had this feeling they know exactly what they are doing with me and my wife and that they knew exactly what I am currently through and how to deal with this inner stress.

The manageress and stuff of this hotel is very friendly, open minded and in my opinion very educated in this field. I was little bit sceptical at the beginning, before taking our treatments, but at the end of the day I had no regrets about our decision to do it, because as I said atop, I felt reborn and this feeling and mind-set lasted for another couple of days.

The approach of this hotel is really different and I appreciate it very much, because it is just mind blowing in these days that somebody listens to you carefully and adapts some treatments to your actual state.
Thank you!

Room Tip: try their baths, it is just awesome
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple