All reviews great location steam sauna wenceslas square safe box stayed one night old town dancing house nice hotel room was large decent size min walk breakfast buffet enjoyable stay recommend this hotel per day on foot hotel is located
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We only stayed here for the one night we were in Prague. Our room was large, clean and well maintained if a bit modern and antispetic. The location is close enough that everything we wanted to see was in walking distance but far enough away that at night it was quiet even though our room faced the street.
The staff were friendly enough although we did not have much contact with them.

The breakfast buffet was comprehensive and well stocked (although the muzak was a bit strange)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Decent size of room
Small TV
Small sink
No WiFi, despite what is stated on websites. Wired Internet is available (Cable supplied)
Clean but some old stains on carpet
Very helpfull staff
Very good quality Breakfast

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms facing street to avoid listening to drunk people in the street late at night!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed at the Amarillis not too long ago and there was a situation with the shower door. Essentially it was loose and hanging out of the bathtub too wide. It fell and shattered in a million pieces while I was in there changing. I did not touch it or cause this accident. Because of this, my foot and partner's hand was bleeding. The hotel staff immediately accused me of causing this accident and did not show any sympathy for what happened to me. Instead they decided to charge me for the damage that I did not cause.

I urge others not to stay at this hotel, the service is horrible and the showers that they offer are unsafe.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
LukasKM, Public Relations Manager at Amarilis, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your opinion. We really appreciate it ;)

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Very good hotel, clean, modern, good continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Whittepk
Reviewed October 17, 2010

The hotel is a very good place to stay, it is clean, quiet and very good value for money. Would return.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends