All reviews beautiful hotel star hotel balcony spa metro
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Spent a family Christmas there with the purpose of mixing wellness and sightseeing of Prague. Having experience with numerous 4 star wellness hotels in Hungary I have to say that this hotel is a bit overrated (or maybe the Hungarian standard, with thermal baths included, is higher).
On the positive note we could play various sports which we loved. From this perspective the hotel is well equipped. The entire building is clean and our room was quite spacious. It is certainly a negative experience though that there was a complete shutdown on Christmas Eve around 4pm. Not a single program, open facility etc. Also, there is literally nothing in the room, no coffee, tea, water boiler and the mini bar is pretty much empty. It is not a big thing but just basics in a 4 star hotel. Be aware that you will be charged for 7 EUR/day for the car parking which is not obvious beforehand.
I’m not pretty sure that the hotel is children friendly in the sense that all the paintings and pictures all around have sexual content and directly depict genitals in some cases. My 11 year old boy didn’t really appreciate that.

Avoid the restaurant belongs(?) to the hotel. There are tiny portions for a bunch of money. Also, I'm quite sure that they cooked frozen food and served instant mashed potato (i.e. from powder). This restaurant is the worst place I have ever been.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jan V, General Manager at Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Róbert H,
Thank you for choosing the Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel for your Christmas stay in Prague!
Your valuable feedback and very detailed comments are more than appreciated and I will definitely share your personal experiences with my colleagues directly.
All paintings and pictures from the current exhibition have been very carefully selected by the curator from the Art Gallery Mona Lisa Olomouc and represent the contemporary Czech and Slovak art. I requested the curator to take our children guests in consideration when choosing paintings and drawings for the next exhibition.
Concerning the quality of food in our Restaurant Tettu Brissy I would like to assure you that we have never used instant mashed potatoes or any other instant or convenience foods. Your feedback has been reviewed together with all the departments concerned. While we never like to hear that our guests weren't 100% satisfied with their stay, it is feedback such as yours that helps us improve our overall product and services.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Really feeling like in heaven everywhere you go in everything you do. Staff is incredibly nice and helpful, spa is so pleasant, super clean and with perfect atmosphere. Playing tennis or badminton is pleasure in those wooden smelling halls ☺️☺️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Helena K,
Thank you very much for sharing your nice review with us and other readers about your experience. We were glad to read that you enjoyed your stay here, and we are delighted to know that you appreciated the service our staff provided you with.
We hope to welcome you here again.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed August 26, 2017

This Hotels has very nice facilities for sports Holidays, exactly as shown in the Hotels web
Very friendly staff
Clean
About 20 driving minutes to reach the city center of Prague
I was there with my car, it

Room Tip: Needs a car to enjoy this place, about 20 minutes from the center of Prague
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Shuky G,

Thank you for sharing your experience about Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel with other travelers.
Your positive comments have been shared with the team and will inspire all of us to keep the high quality and to continue to provide excellent service to our guests in the future.

We hope to be able in welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Managing

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Stayed in an apartment, really nice. Shower, Bed everything was great. Parking was cheap and underground, wifi was very good, restaurant was really nice offering a small play area for kids. Staff were awesome, in the hotel itself and the restaurant. The hotel has a really nice homely feel, it is located in the countryside but only 30 mins from Prague City Centre. For a retreat this is the place to be. Loved it here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jan V, General Manager at Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear BojanglesMacDaddy,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel Prague. Your valuable feedback and overall valuation of our services are appreciated very much. I will share your personal experiences with my colleagues directly. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance requested or anything else we can do for you during your next time in Prague.
We are looking forward welcoming you back to our property!
Kind regards

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Friendly staff. Good food.Clean rooms,with a balcony. Wellness area. Great location in a quiet neighborhood. For beer lovers, there is a microbrewery just down the street called Gwern. Great access to the Prag metro at Chodov Park and Ride and shopping center.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Jan V, General Manager at Park Holiday Congress & Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback following your stay with us. I am delighted you had a good experience, and enjoyed dining with us too.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Kind regards,