“Superb local food.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Easy access with subway. Found my way here by an accident when I was visiting Prague. The food was the best local food I've had in Prague. I'll definitely come back the next time I'm here.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

super beerhouse
atmosphere place with good service and delicious beer and snacks.
recommend of course

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

If you want to see how some Czech people (blue collar) like to eat, you'll like it.

They offer a wide range of a very traditional Czech meals which Czech people eat mostly only in restaurants (not saying it's a bad thing).

The food quality is fine and the service is sweet.

Try tatarák & pork knee.

If you like modern cuisine or you go for a date, it will be better to skip.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We were lucky in many ways. 1. We received the table without having a reservation. 2. My husband wanted something different from traditional cuisine and the chicken wings was great shot. 3. I have chosen Home pickled king of the cheeses as the starter and my stomach was grateful for this choice. The dish was wonderful.
As this was our 3rd evening in Prague we could not drink any beer but the glasses on other tables looked very tasty. And they were emptied and replaced very fast and often :)
Definitely worth to visit!

1  Thank Svetlana A
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Place with incredibly good good located 15 minutes of walk from Hradcan Castle, worth visiting but can be troubles with getting table