“Good dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We booked a table for dinner. The place is cool, with good music and food. The food is very spicy but I like it!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We popped in since this place was a few steps from our Airbnb. I was in search of food other than European since that’s all we’d eaten for a few weeks.
The ambience is sleek and low lit. Service was good, pad Thai and coconut soup was hot and very tasty. Classic Thai menu you’d see anywhere, nothing too fancy.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this place today, for a lunch.
The food was tasty and the service was great.
They also have a "lunch menu" - worthwhile price for the offered food.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My Czech wife & I have lived in Asia for many years & love Thai food, so were pleasantly surprised with the fresh authentic flavours at this nicely furbished restaurant in Prague with 2 of her family recently. Definitely among the best Thai we've had outside of Thailand & certainly recommend a visit.

The place appeared to be be very baby/dog friendly too.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have to admit the food was great. I love Thai food and know the cuisine well and they nailed it. The place was very busy so calling for reservations is recommended unless it it mid day.