“Thai food heaven!”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This stop made me so happy, I’ve got some thai food and my friend got their pancakes - deliciooooous! We are definitely coming back the next time we are in Prague.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Arrived at 5.30pm to restaurant with 4-5 tables occupied to be told too many reservations despite low occupancy. Pointed this out to waitress who grumpily said she could accommodate but we had to be out in an hour. I asked if she and her kitchen staff could serve us in an hour which she ignored my question and emphasized only one hour to eat. Starters arrived timely but had to wait for entrees despite numbers in restaurant going down as people left. Saw a family turned away. My pad Thai was smothered in soy sauce......we were 15 mins over the hour and there were even less diners than when we arrived.
I am returning to Praha after a thirty year gap and many visits under the old regime. I was shocked by the surly attitude of Cz staff and did not believe similar reviews.
We still love this wonderful city and it’s people especially those who endured the last regime and worse under the Nazi occupation. However if this is the attitude of the “freedom” generation they have a hard lesson to learn on customer service, market forces and future unemployment.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We booked a table for dinner. The place is cool, with good music and food. The food is very spicy but I like it!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We popped in since this place was a few steps from our Airbnb. I was in search of food other than European since that’s all we’d eaten for a few weeks.
The ambience is sleek and low lit. Service was good, pad Thai and coconut soup was hot and very tasty. Classic Thai menu you’d see anywhere, nothing too fancy.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place today, for a lunch.
The food was tasty and the service was great.
They also have a "lunch menu" - worthwhile price for the offered food.

Highly recommended.