“Good but also bad”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We came here as a group of 8 and had been really looking forward to trying this place as we pass it daily, firstly the place has a very cool feel to it and it’s really nice inside, the problem was the service, which was terrible, it was close to 40 mins before we got our drinks, the starters all came at different times and one didn’t come, then all the mains came at different times, with a good 10 mins+ between the first and last coming, then realised 1 was wrong and we still were missing one, so the whole food side was completely disjointed from start to finish, food was pretty good (had much better) all in all a let down by service, I think we had to get up from the table 3 times to go and find someone, a shame.

1  Thank Harvoz

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The doors to the restaurant were open. I was curious to see what I thought to be a new restaurant. It turns out it's been there for years.
I was blown away. The place was beautifully decorated, exotic, almost serene. ..but it was completely empty inside. As I was wandering around few minutes later a guy appeared , chose to ignore me and did not return my greeting.
I was able to walk through the main dining room to the small garden in the back unnoticed. Only one table there was occupied.
It was close to dinner time and we were trying to decide where to eat. We do love Thai food and it would have been interesting to sample it in Prague.

But so close to dinner time, not a single table inside occupied and being so completely ignored did not resonate well with us.

Maybe next time...

2  Thank Wenovo
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The food was brilliant here. Portion size was good and didn't cost too much . Would recommend a visit for somewhere nice whilst in Prague !

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We had chicken satay and prawn Tom yam as starters. The satay was pretty fine but Tom yam was incredibly salty! I’ve ever had one like this. For main, I had glass noodles spicy salad which was very salty too! Couldn’t imagine how much salt the added.

2  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

In a beautiful exotic refined setting, the bar lounge is well suited for all types of cocktails !
You then sit down to enjoy lunch or dinner with a diversity of exquisite dishes : the service is impeccable and so friendly.
The young but so experienced and gentle Manager, Vachek, is there to welcome you and ensure your experience will remain memorable !

2  Thank 670antoinea