Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
US$830
US$434
1,750 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg platinumold townduplex suiterooftop barbusiness hotelminute walkan upgradedecent hotelcoffee machinepublic transportationmain attractionsbeautiful citytram stopconciergecomputerseurope
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Overall very comfortable and very nice room, restaurant was nice with great food also. friendly and helpful staff was great. Location was a little misleading and is a good 15/20 minute walk from the main tourist bits like Charles bridge and the Old Town. If you don't mind the walk then book this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Sheraton_Prague, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Prague Hotel. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our restaurant and staff. I hope we will be able to welcome you as a guest the next time you decide to return to Prague!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I would recommend Hilton if you think about quality business place with excellent service. Here in Sheraton I didn't like meeting room and reception service. I was waiting 30 min for check in because there were only two counters. Room was ok and clean but it is nothing special for this kind of hotel. Breakfast was average. Location of hotel very good.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank WarsawExplorer

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. I'm happy you enjoyed the location of our hotel, but at the same time I'm sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with the service you received during your stay. Once again thank you for your feedback, which will be used to fine-tune our operations.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed for a weekend with friends who booked with their SGP points.
From the beginning everyone was very welcoming, and throughout our stay we were greeted whenever we passed hotel staff.
Room was big, and we had a balcony.
Used the club lounge quite a lot; both for breakfast, snack and evening drinks; small dishes of food changed on a daily basis.
Location was great for our needs.

Only comment is that the concierge could appear a bit more motivated. At first there was no one at the desk, and the second time I passed, she was one the phone and seemed a bit annoyed that I was there - I just needed a map and had a couple of basic questions, which she handled ok.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Sheraton_Prague, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience from the Sheraton Prague Hotel with fellow Tripadvisor travelers. It makes me happy reading your comments about our associates, and I will make sure to share them with our team. I would also like to thank you for your opinion about our Concierge, I will discuss it with the relevant manager and make sure their attitude is always up to the Sheraton standards. Whenever you decide to return to Prague, our door will be always wide open for you.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I held a 1-day meeting here for 14 people. The meeting room itself was ok (not great) but the staff were really helpful and I wa particularly impressed with lunch - which not only tasted good but was more imaginative than the usual business lunch. Also the hotel printed off special menus for the delegates and included my company logo, without me asking for this, which was a nice touch. My hotel room was good and the hotel was quiet on the whole.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Rachel,

Thank you very much for submitting your review to Tripadvisor, as well as for choosing our hotel as the venue for your meeting in Prague. I'm glad to read you were happy about the food quality and the service provided by our associates. We will be more than happy if you decide to return to the Sheraton Prague Hotel, and maybe even experience our new conference room, which is currently close to completion and should be available as of May 1.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I've stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks and I have to stay that it's not a luxurious hotel, but you can have some good sleep nights there.
The rooms are small, but clean. The food is really good and the hotel restaurant is one of the best things they have, with good breakfasts and excellent dinner service.
The location is not excellent, but it would take you 15 minutes walking to access the city centre or the Charles Bridge.

Room Tip: Try to book a room on the 8th floor: you will have bathrobes and the rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ravenx8

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Sheraton Prague Hotel and sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied during your stay and that you rate our Brasserie Délice very high. We will be certainly very happy to treat you as our guest also next time you come to Prague.