“Fantastic Food, Superb Service”
Review of Grand Rasoi

Grand Rasoi
Ranked #108 of 6,082 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Description: We are a family owned Indian & Thai Restaurant named Grand Rasio. We sincerely welcome you & your beloved ones at our restaurant for your lunch and dinner. We will be highly delighted to serve you in our restaurant at our best possible way that we can.
Reviewed November 18, 2017

As a student studying abroad in Prague, having tried many of the restaurants I can definitively say Grand Rasoi is my favorite here. My friends and I come multiple times each week for both the low-cost lunch special and the delicious dinner options. The food rivals many of the best Indian and Thai restaurants that I have visited across the US and Europe. But even more amazing than the food is the caring staff who make each visit a delight. Thank you so much for the awesome food and service!

P.S. If you're an NYU student studying abroad in Prague this will definitely catch on as one of your favorites. We all come here many times each week and just can't seem to get enough!

2  Thank Mohan M

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We are staying in the area while visiting Prague and wanted some Asian style food. The selection was great; some of the family opted for Thai while others selected Indian dishes. Both were delicious, freshly prepared and fortunately the level of spices was accurate and not watered down. The owner is super friendly as was the entire staff ... great dinner!

1  Thank mecweb
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Although the location and interior is quite inconspicuous, the food they're serving there is really stunning. Very good quality, range of flavours and love to food. The staff is also very nice, helpful and creating a warm atmosphere. Sizes of the dishes will also satisfy even the biggest hunger, we overrated our abilities a lot and weren't able to eat it all:)

1  Thank Ejitt
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The people are the friendliest on the planet.
The atmosphere somehow manages to be both distinctly Thai and Indian without overdoing either of them.
The food is incredible- as a British man abroad, this place has been my safe haven.

I always have a good time here, whether I'm eating a meal with family or friends, or getting an incredible takeaway

1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed October 8, 2017

No doubt the best Indian Food in Prague is served at Grand Rasoi. I have travelled many countries in Europe, Asia and Africa and ate at numerous Indian Restaurants but none of their food preparation is authentic to Indian style, but in Grand Rasoi food is almost exactly as it prepared in India. My order was Butter Chicken and Butter Naan. Naan was fresh and soft and the butter chicken served in large portion and very tasty. It is a family run restaurant; the owner is a very nice guy (i met him but don't remember his name, he is from Calcutta) he personally greet the guests and visit each tables. Service is also excellent and the food is also not so expensive.

It was difficult for me find out the restaurant at 8:30 pm. I am just giving the guidelines to reach the restaurant for first time visitors:- when you exit from Jiřího z Poděbrad Metro (A) station walk on your right hand side for about 100 meters and cross the road and the park on your left hand side - there itself you can find the restaurant.

1  Thank Movarip