Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
flitterfever
Alkmaar, The Netherlands

Would come back, great apartment!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 5, 2019
We were in apartment PB downstairs, which was great so no stairs :-) No person to meet us but clear instructions by email. Very nice apartment with old original stylish features such as high ceilings and classy wooden doors. We are two friends; one could sleep in the double bed in bedroom and one on the sleeping couch, which as awesome! there were no extra pair of sheets for the couch but after a whatsapp message we came back to the apartment and the couch bed was made (with our permission to enter the apartment when we were out for dinner) so fab service. Good value for money. Great location, no noise, 5 min from old town and nice restaurants and French bakery around the corner. The second night I did not sleep well (backpain) but since I could move to the other side of bed it turned out OK. I am glad we could sleep seperate. No aicon but ventilator. Luggage room is also easy to use with the key locker so late flight is no problem. Great! One curtain was missing from the window in the living room but because of the indoor shutters you can close them to make it comfortably dark when you want to sleep. Fridge works well.
Date of stay: June 2019
    C$56
8.2 km from Holeckova Apartments
Free parking
View more hotels in Prague
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice spacious apartment (2a has a large bedroom, huge bathroom, well equipped kitchen and decent lounge area) in a great location (easy to find at the end of the evening - just 200m from the river) Would recommend and stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HoleckovaApartments, Manažer at Holeckova Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Francis.
thank you very much for your nice words. We are more than happy to hear you have been satisfied with us. Hope to have a chance to host you somewhen again. All the best, Lenka

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My company booked an apartment for me and I stayed a little over a month. I liked the facility, the apartment was nice and also very close to the center. Unfortunately, I had a few issues with the receptionist. It started when I arrived, I was told to call 30 mins before my arrival which I did and the receptionist told me that she won't be able to make it but she'd left an envelope for me. When I arrived, I couldn't open my apartment because my cards were blank, I called again and after an hour the receptionist arrived and fixed my cards. I didn't think much of it but if you don't plan to make an appointment, please tell me before. Another issue happened when my wife's parents visited us and stayed for 4 days with us in Prague and we also spent a week in Germany in between. They tried to charge me for 11 days for extra people, the way of communication was rude and they also brought it up a few days before checking out even thought they'd supposedly known my wife's parents were there for that time. I have a strong feeling they wanted to cheat me over, actually my employer, since I can easily prove nobody was there for a week but I don't have a contract with Holeckova Apartments. I refused to pay for 11 days and contacted HR or my company.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Mareček.
we are sorry for the inconvenience during your check in. You were checking during weekend when usually the reception is open just for check in and check out. Unfortunatelly during that day happened two unexpected situations. It was Prague Marathon and it was complicated to travel around Prague. The cards (keys) for your apartment were left in case of difficulties in the reception. Thanks to the unexplainable technical reasons the cards didn´t work. We are sorry about that.
Unfortunatelly you forgot to mention several important information:
You were accommodated in a Studio apartment suitable just for two persons. That was the request from your company, which is our long-term partner. There were sleeping 4 people, two of them ON THE FLOOR. You did not inform us about it.
It is unacceptable for our hotel, as we need to report all the foreigners to the Imigration Police Department in 3 days of arrivals.
In case of your request in advance we were able to offer you bigger apartment or extra beds to host your family. There was not possible to make a discussion with you, we were forced to contact and inform your HR

Reviewed January 12, 2016

This apartment is clean and cozy place. Also easy to access tram (within 2 minutes).
The apartment manager is very kind person.
My family stayed for three days like my home.
I would like to try to stay in this place.

Room tip: Close to public transportation (tram)
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

I have been there for a one and half of the year and I was very satisfied with the pretty nice and clean apartments.
The apartments have been a nicely and practically furnished and the housekeepers always did a great job.
These apartments are suitable situated, only 5 minutes from the Metro station and only 11 minutes from the old town.
The staff were all friendly.

I would like to stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MartinB8570
Reviewed December 12, 2015

To start with - Prague is one of the most exiting cities, I've ever visited. But when you're lucky enough to find accommodation in one of Monica and Daniel's places, you just hit the Jackpot.
I took part of my family there, to be precise, my wife, daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter in summer, and we stayed in their gorgeous penthouse apartment on the top floor with fantastic views overlooking the city. It's nothing that you would expect in an otherwise simple, I guess post-war building on the outskirts of Prague. The 2-bedroom apartment is beautifully very contemporary furnished and equipped with everything a family like ours would ever need. Although there were some welcome drinks in the fridge, Monica, the landlady, introduced me to something very typical in Prague after our arrival in the evening. She grabbed a large pitcher from the kitchen and took me over to a little bar not far. There they fill up your own pitcher, bottle, whatever with the best Czech Beer around. Great start!
The location was perfect for us - although on the outskirts, and because of that nicely quiet, everything is very close-by. Public transportation, 2 minutes walk with easy and quick access to every part of the city. But even walking is easy, about 15 to 20 minutes to the castle and old-town. And it was just great to return to our cozy apartment after roaming this exiting city for many hours everyday during our stay.
Like I said before, gotta do it again someday. Thanks Monica, Daniel and their 2 kiddies as great playmates for our granddaughter for your fantastic hospitality!
Mike, Pepsi, Mandy, Dwayne and Juju