“Nice”
Review of 3+3+3

3+3+3
Ranked #4,668 of 6,047 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Three doors down from U Schnellu restaurant on Tomasska road, Prague
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We were very hungry! The prices, speed of serving and taste of the food is very satisfying. And the location is also very comfortable.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

This is exactly where you need to go! Seriously i do not understand those who didn't enjoy this restaurant! My boyfriend and I had a great simple Czech food, it was so yummy! The restaurant was fool of local people. It felt local, it tasted local and the owner looked like a typical Czech restaurant owner of good old times, understanding English but not speaking it. This is the spirit of travel that I enjoy a lot.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to start... We ordered few dishes as we were starving: pasta, goulash soup, goulash soup in bread, pork and pork knee. Plus garlic bread with beer... Pasta was so bad that it smelled like it was out of date or smth. Other dishes were ok, but nothing to mention. Btw, goulash soup in bread was really small portion, had to steal some from my wife.
Staff (only one man, barkeeper) was very unpleasant and I really don't know why they include 15 percent for tips on your receipt. Would not pay a dime, penny or any other coin for service like that. ALSO, THEY ADD 21 PERCENT EXTRA AS VAT!!!! And it is not mentioned anywhere, that additional charges apply.
Just because I didn't wanted to ruin already ruined lunch I paid all the sum.

Not recommended.

2  Thank Mindaugas V
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We decided to have dinner at 3+3+3 one week ago. We choose a duck and a pork dish, but both were not good. Tasting nothing, no spices, not even salty! Besides this, after asking for the check...surprise!! They asked for 21% over the alkoholic drinks and 15% for service!! I asked what was that and the owner said it was the law in Czech Republic. But is not! I've been living here for 3 months and never saw such a thing! Don't go there because the food is not tasty and they are not fair with tourists! You can find much better and cheaper choices crossing the Charles bridge.

2  Thank acvelosa
Reviewed December 24, 2017

I would like to give a bad recommendation for the 2 following reasons :

- first because I notived that the 2 guests which were sitting on other tables had to complain about the bill which contained some additional items..
- secondly because the bill itself is difficult to understand: the 15% tip are included to the total amount even though one doesn't have to pay them (it is written recommended tip or something like that but the bill obviously leads to a misunderstanding)

Besides that, the food was good

1  Thank Fabrice-Munich

Been to 3+3+3? Share your experiences!