“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment Floorplan Modern living area, designed in bright colors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apartment Floorplan
Modern living area, designed in bright colors
Comfortable living area with dining seating for 4 people
Comfortable bedroom with king size bed
Full bathroom with bath
Apartment Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kdnich01
“Brilliant”
Reviewed November 25, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

My husband and I stayed in this apartment whilst we were in Prague for a conference. The location was ideal, just a short walk to the centre of the old town and the river, and trams just a minute away. It was spacious, comfortable and very clean. We would highly recommend it, and would happily stay here again.

SATMR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Spacious, clean apartment with a great central location close to lots or restaurants /bars and close to transportation l”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The team at the Prague office could not have been more helpful prior to arriving and when checking in, great that office and apartment were in the same building. Apartment itself was in a great location with plenty of amenities nearby within a five minute walk.(Tesco supermarket 5 min walk) Walk to Old town/Wenceslas squares approx. 10 minutes walk away. Tram/Metro stops 2 - 3 mins away. Apartment itself was quite spacious( 1 bed) and clean and sufficient for all my needs and had daily maid service if required.TV had channels in almost all languages to suit all most nationalities. In addition was smart tv so had access to UK live TV and also you tube etc which was a great surprise, wasn't aware of this from the website.Only small gripes would be bathroom - could do with a shelf in the shower to place gels etc and a hook on door to hang bath robe, these are very, very small picky things. Apartment is advertised as having AC but this was available in the living area only. Perhaps a fan for bedroom maybe required by some in the summer months. All I all I would definitely recommend this accomodation and would return if in Prague again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location was excellent for all areas of the city
Liked least: AC could've been available in all rooms not just living area
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jsd608
Los Altos, California
“Prague City Apartments provide great service and properties”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed in Residence Brehova. It is a great apartment in a equally great location. Prague City staff were very helpful in every aspect of our stay including booking, getting to the property, purchasing groceries and making sure that we had everything that we needed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: service and location and quiet bedroom
Liked least: hard to get in a out of the bathtub
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CKNC2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great for families -- look no further; super modern, clean, spacious, great accommodations/location, superb service”
Reviewed May 13, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I spent many hours online researching a place to stay in Prague that was close to the Charles Bridge, but not too loud as to make it difficult for us to fall asleep at night. I couldn't find any hotel that could accommodate two adults and two kids (8 yr old and 2 yr old) -- rooms were either immediately unavailable or I had to get two rooms. It was a hassle. I finally found the Residence Karolina Prague that's managed by Prague City Apartments and read all the reviews, which convinced me that I found the place for us. The photos of the apartments available looked inviting and I was able to choose the one I thought would be most suitable. I reserved it with no difficulty and received an email confirmation and later an email from Simona, one of the guest relations managers, who asked if I needed anything for my stay. She arranged, for a small fee, groceries to be purchased for me so that my family had food waiting for us in the apartment when we arrived at 10 pm and for breakfast the following days (she accommodated my request for organic food, etc), and lower cost transfers from the train station where the driver met us at the platform and took us to the office to check in and then drove us to our apartment. We loved the building. Our one-bedroom apartment had very high ceilings, beautiful tall windows, a balcony, doors that separated rooms if you wanted to contain light and sound, a nice size bedroom with comfortable pillows, good quality sheets and comforter, a baby cot in it all set up for us, a bathroom with a washer/dryer, a large living room with a desk and tv, and another large room which had a modern kitchenette that had everything (dishes, cups, glades, utensils, coffeemaker, coffee press, toaster, microwave, pots, pans, cutting board, etc), glass dining table and four leather chairs, and sofa turned into bed for my older child. It was comfortably spacious for our family and I found the attention to safety and security good. Daily housekeeping was provided and most importantly the office is open 24/7 and our guest relations manager responded right away to email inquiries. The service was terrific! And, the location was wonderful -- close to shops and to landmarks for sightseeing. Family friends took another apartment in the building and we were able to entertain their family easily, sharing meals and conversation with the adults and kids in our own spaces. I highly recommend staying at the Residence Karolina Prague! This is my first review on TripAdvisor -- I felt it was important to let others know of this jewel of a place.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
UKtravell...
Buckinghamshire UK
“Great apartment in a great city”
Reviewed March 22, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

Huge rooms, spotlessly clean throughout. Every conceivable item you could possibly want in a city centre flat. Nearest grocer 30 meters away. Big Tesco about 500 meters. More restaurants than you can shake a stick at. Reception staff couldn't be more helpful. Do let reception organise your pick-up and return to airport. This is both inexpensive and takes all the stress getting in and out of the city. Prague is now my favourite city, displacing Rome. We were surprised at how reasonable the costs of everything was.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
NY
Reviewed July 1, 2010 for a stay in April 2010
people found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
London
Reviewed May 10, 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The shower was great
Liked least: No balcony as promised
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing