2,983 results
All reviews la loca hotel hostel shared rooms bed dorm pub crawl the ground floor clean rooms old town enjoyed my stay visiting prague charles bridge mosaics hostels city backpackers lock ensuite
Reviewed April 4, 2018

a very good hotel with nice and spacious rooms, the price is very cheap. The service in the hotel is very nice, they help you with everything. The rooms are really big and the beds very conmfortable..

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The Mosaic house's staff, was super sweet and accommodating. They where full of helpful recommendation for local restaurants and bars. Special thanks to Marek, for his patience and professionalism in helping us with our stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
PetraChrzova, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Pendo928,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We love to make each guest feel welcome and we will always do our best to help you out. It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here and any time you want to come back we will be waiting.

I wish you a great spring season.

Petra - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights a positive thing is that the Hostel has a nightclub and a fancy bar the part I do not like is the rooms are a mix. Nevertheless, the bathrooms in the rooms are quite nice and it is really close to the metro station and the downtown area of Prague.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PetraChrzova, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear alex c,
Thank you for your kind words. I can agree with you, the bar here is so unique, we love going there for a drink after work. Regarding the location, many tourists love walking on foot when exploring the city and they find it convenient.
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with you room, please next time let us know and we will help you to book a room which would suit you more.
I wish you a lot of travel experiences.
Petra

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Very nice place. Wouldn't think it was a hostel. Beds were comfy. Bathroom was nice and big.Environmentally friendly too.nicely located within walking distance to all he main sites and easy to locate

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear dannyb0y2018,
Thank you for writing such a great review to help us grow in the ratings. I totally agree with the convenient location, MOSAIC HOUSE is located in the perfect spot, right between the River Vltava and New Town Hall.
Please stop by next time you are in Prague.
I wish you a pleasant spring season!
Petra - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 30, 2018

For my first time, Mosaic House made this a very welcoming experience: I met a variety of people who enriched my traveling experience and it would not have happened without Mosaic House! The rooms are bare but it is a hostel, so thanks for hosting me!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Julia P,
Thank you for leaving us such kind words. I am happy that we could provide you such a great experience. Next time you are planning a trip here, be sure to look us up.
Kind regards