2,926 results
All reviews hotel hostel la loca shared rooms bed dorm pub crawl the ground floor clean rooms old town enjoyed my stay visiting prague charles bridge mosaics city backpackers lock ensuite europe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 4 days in Prague as solo. I selected Mosaic House before I arrive to Prague.Everything was amazing. I mean everything from the reception services to the room specialities. I 100% recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PetraChrzova, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Discover33157784953,

Thank you for your comprehensive and honest review. I am delighted to read that you had a nice time here at MOSAIC HOUSE. I hope you enjoyed Prague as well.

I wish you a nice autumn season.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Mosaic House is my favourite Place in prague, I came here first 7 years ago an felt directly in Love with the Hotel. But since the First stay many Things changed. I remember when i First came, the Staff were definetly more helpfull, spread more Love around this Place. I m missing these vibes....But i will definitley come back because i just like it there and Hope the vibes and the feelings will Return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Surprised by the quality and privacy of the ensuite bathroom. Mostly quiet in the dorms but that could have been the people staying. Plenty of lounge/dining options with good common areas. Staff were helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything would be great with exception of "sleep quality" or enforcement of "night quiet"; I do get that the hostels are lively places, but there was a bit too much commotion and noise all around the actual rooms...

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Passport42275841752

Thank you for your time to write a review about your recent stay at MOSAIC HOUSE.

I am saddened to hear that you have felt uncomfortable due to the noise coming from the club. Did you discuss this issue with our front office team? They might have upgraded you to a room which would have suited more. Also we do offer the ear plugs for free.

Again, I am really sorry that your stay with us was not up to your expectations. Perhaps you will give us another chance in the future.

Best regards from MOSAIC HOUSE

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome place, with a really nice environment, great place to stay. Very good breakfast, great music and nice people. Really clean and very good location. One of the best hostels I've ever been. AWESOME.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Franco P,
Thank you for your nice review, we really appreciate your feedback. I am glad to read that you liked our all-you-can-eat breakfast. Our guests usually say that breakfast is delicious.
Anytime you would like to come again, we will be waiting.