1,993 results
All reviews thai massage quiet street old town great hotel minute walk comfortable beds recommend this hotel nice breakfast walking distance the breakfast area visit prague reception staff on foot small hotel city centre jewish quarter mini bar
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Just back from a week end at the Moods i suggest it ti every one who want to spend some days in a modern fashion hotel, clean and confortable.
The hotel is just rive minuta from the heart of Prague.
Our room was not really big but well organized and with all conforts. Breakfast good.
The staff young and really at your disposto every rime durino the day.
really a perfect experience

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roberto L
Reviewed January 24, 2012

i stayed there three times on my recent trip to czech republic.

each check in was fast, polite and accommodating.

great thai massage, and all the personnel went out of their way to make it a pleasure.

i highly recommend it. elliott
ps i never write a review. just had to

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Moodsmanager, General Manager at MOODs Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Dear Client,

thank you for the review and all the compliments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This hotel is pretty new and has a pleasant atmosphere. A relaxing place. The staff is young and very helpfull and kind. The check in was excellent, many tips about prague and some do's and true don'ts. The room was more as good, comfortable. Yet a little bit small but I suppose that is the trade off with a city hotel. Initially we were a bit doubtfull about the location since it is not located in the hart of the city. Yet, the subway is located at a 5 minutes walk but most of the times we walked to the centre; just 15 minutes max. Add the wonderful breakfast with many different warm baked types of breads, fruits, yoghurts, eggs, sausages and much more. A hotel that is worth recommending.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Client,
thank you very much for your time to write the review and all the compliments to staff at the reception. We are very happy that you had relaxing time with us.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My stay at MOODs Hotel was a very pleasant experience. The hotel is located on a quiet street of Prague, at the heart of the city. However, it is very near to the tourist attractions - it is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Old Town Square and a 10-minute from the Karluv Most Bridge. The hotel impressed me with its very unique design. The staffs were extremely nice and helpful. I think they have really put in extra effort to make the guests happy and this personal care experience is what I don't usually get during my stay at other hotels in Europe. My room is very creatively designed with the amazing colour lights which you can adjust to bring you different feelings and moods. I had great 3 nights of sleep thanks to the Hasten bed, which I believe is the best bed in the world. The breakfast were very good, too. There were a wide variety of choices I can choose from. Moods has made my trip to Prague very pleasant and I will definitely come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Moodsmanager, General Manager at MOODs Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Dear client, thank you very much for writing us so nice review about hotel and service. It was a pleasure for us to make your stay as best as possible. We are looking forward to welcome you soon back.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

When I was searching for a Prague hotel the first thing that caught my eye about the Moods Boutique Hotel was the amazing external lighting in the photograph which I expected to see as I arrived at the hotel. Alas, this was just for the brochure and was a little disappointing not to see in reality. However, once inside the hotel my friend and I were warmly welcomed by an extremely helpful receptionist who, without being prompted, handed us an array of information on what to do in Prague and made sure we knew exactly where we were on the map. The hotel is very stylish - well designed and tres chic. The room itself was very cool - colour changeable mood lighting above the bed and a modern, classy design. The first evening we went to the bar and ordered from the room service menu - steak and fries - but alas they had failed to mention the PEANUT, yes PEANUT, sauce served on the steak. Thank goodness I am not allergic to peanuts, I just don't like them, but this seemed like a pretty serious omission from a menu. We told the front of house staff who duly noted this and said they'd credit our bill. One of the wardrobe doors broke on the first night, was swiftly repaired, but then broke again. We thought housekeeping would notice this when cleaning the room as you would have to shut the door to get through but it remained out of action. No mirrors in the room - only in the bathroom which was frustrating! No hair conditioner provided, just shampoo. Towels were always taken away but not always replaced (we were only given bath towels, no flannels and hand towels on our last night). My friend and I paid for a room upgrade which included (paper-ish) slippers, dressing gown, extra space in the room and a 20 minute Thai massage (no pillow menu to be found!). WARNING - the massage is VERY full on and I found it quite painful. Definitely not for the faint-hearted! Furthermore, not wanting to sound like a prude, but being asked to strip from the waist up in front of the masseuse without being given a towel or a robe was a little intimidating! However, and this is a big however, on the whole the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The family who own the hotel laid on fizz and nibbles on the afternoon of new year's eve and were absolutely delightful - really keen to thank us for staying in the hotel and extremely warm and friendly. We were also left a box of truffles in our room, along with the invitation for the new year's eve soiree, which was a really nice touch. Breakfast was always excellent - a large selection of hot and cold foods that was constantly topped up. Hotel is also in a great location - very easy to walk into the centre from here. So... would recommend the hotel in terms of great staff, cleanliness and appearance but perhaps ironing out a few niggles would enhance it (including a warning about the peanuts and massage!!!).

Date of stay: December 2011