Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lisa L
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Great experience with Hotel Klarov

Review of Hotel Klarov
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 5, 2024
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel! Quite unexpectedly we received a free upgrade to a junior suite! Honestly, we would have had a great stay even without the upgrade. The location is close to most of the tourist sites and public transportation is easy in Prague. I recommend getting a view of the castle with your room. It was amazing! The staff were very helpful and we asked them a lot of questions and they were friendly and happy to help. It gave us peace of mind to stay at a place that was so helpful to us. The breakfast was also great!
Date of stay: May 2024
    C$159
    C$192
0.5 km from Hotel Klarov
View more hotels in Prague
All reviews prague castle charles bridge old town perfect location experience prague within walking distance tram stop recommend this hotel beautiful room double windows mala strana lovely hotel public transport main attractions sights stops minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2024 via mobile

Excellent stay - great location, lovely room with great view of the palace. Fabulous breakfast, helpful, friendly staff advised where to go and what to see. When rain threatened, a lovely young man ran out to see if we’d like an umbrella! Would definitely choose Klárov if lucky enough to revisit beautiful Prague.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2024

Firstly, and most importantly, I would definitely recommend this hotel. The location is great and our room was nice. We had room 501 (called Andrea Bocelli), which is categorised as a suite with a castle view. We had plenty of space, comfortable beds and a great view.

However, I expected a bit more. The room had a few minor faults. The bathroom door opener didn't work very well, the shower door didn't close and the telescope didn't work either. The breakfast was ok, but comparable hotels offer more.

If you prefer a location away from the party streets, this is the hotel for you!

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2024

Beautiful on the outside and gets even better when you enter. Each room is themed over a celebrity that has visited Prague, which is a nice touch. Extremely clean and tidy, however they were renovating when we went but this in no way detracted from the enjoyment. The workers were kind and considerant and the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Location was perfect, literally over the bridge from the old town and about 100m from the bottom of the castle steps. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2024

Hello everyone! We were at this hotel from February 2 to February 4. I really liked the hotel. Literally everything!!!
The hotel itself is located next to the old town of Praga1. On foot for 10 minutes you can get to the city center, where all the sights are located. Near the hotel there is a metro, tram lines. But this does not interfere with living. The hotel is very cozy. The hotel has everything you wish:
Bathrobes, slippers, cotton swabs, cotton slippers, shower cap, very good quality soap, hand lotion, shampoo, shower gel. A lot of towels: for the face, for the hands, for the body, hairdryer.
Stunning view from the window. The hotel is very clean and warm. The room also has air conditioning. The room has a minibar, coffee machine, cups, tea. There are glasses for wine, champagne and whiskey.
Breakfast was very nice too. There is plenty of choice and variety of cheeses, sausages, jam and yoghurt. Delicious bread.
The hotel is located in a very good place. I liked literally everything. I would like to say thanks to the girl Sofia, who met us at the reception. She answered all the questions and told us where and where you can go and see.
The hotel is very comfortable and beautiful. I advise you to visit this hotel. We'The hotel plays very beautiful music, it seems that you will get into the theater. We'll definitely go back there. ❤❤❤👍👍👍

Room tip: Have a good mood and get a great rest.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2023 via mobile

I’ve never been to Prague before, and so didn’t know the area well. I managed to get a really good deal for a standard room on booking.com and was heading out there for my 30th birthday with my boyfriend. I wrote a little note asking if there was anything they could do to make it special - when we arrived the lady on the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful - we made it up to our room and I was blown away when I opened the door. They had upgraded us to one of the top floor suites, filled the room with balloons and a birthday banner.
I was speechless, it completely made my birthday. We had a stunning view of the castle!

The hotel is in a fabulous spot. From the airport you can get a bus and tram ride which for two people was around 100czk.

We walked everywhere, and I would say that if you’re happy walking definitely do so, the buildings are beautiful, and everything is within a comfortable walking distance.

We woke up to snow on the last day, it was magical!

Since returning I’ve recommended the hotel to so many of my friends and colleagues because it was fantastic.

Thankyou so much for making my birthday so special! ❤️

Room tip: Don’t bother with Uber/taxi to the hotel. This would cost around 500czk Use public transport! 80czk for two people!
Date of stay: November 2023