We lived in this 4* hotel during 3 nights in April. The room is good enough. The hotel is in the center of Prague.
But the stuff matches with 2* but not for 4* hotel:
1) When we came at 10:50 pm and ask barmen about cup of tea he answered that it is ok! Then we came upstairs to drop cloths. We were near restaurant at 11:05. And that guy made us happy with message that bar is close. I never ever saw so stupid and unpleasant bar stuff!
2) Wi-Fi is near reseption only. But I spent one hour at the morning asking administrator at the reception to make that bloody wi-fi on! She answered that all is ok. What does this mean? I looked on my iPhone and I know when internet access is on or when it is off. I suppose that in 4* hotels such problems should be solved immediately!
3) The morning buffet. It was average, acceptable. But once upon a morning one waitress had a cough. It was no gauze bandage, only cough, intensive enough. She layed napkins, covers on tables, filled volumes and plated with food. And with her bacterias and fungi as well! It was terrible, we leaved the buffet just taking a tea only.
4) In overall the stuff is not benevolent at all. It was a feeling that we made them a big discomfort.
Naturally this hotel should be 2*, mostly because of ill-bred stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adria Hotel offers luxury accommodation in 89 rooms with a view of the vibrant Wenceslas Square or the serene Franciscan Garden, a cheerfully equipped breakfast room with lots of home produce, several cosy lounges for meetings and events of all kinds as well as a lobby bar with the option of being seated directly on Wenceslas Square. The pride and joy of the Adria Hotel is the renowned Triton Restaurant - an Art Nouveau stalactite cave with the original 1912 interior. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Adria Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria Praha Hotel
- Adria Praha Prague