“Honeymoon” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Toronto, Canada
“Honeymoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

Hotel is in a great location and very modern best bartender in prague "jiri". Very beautiful city and wonderful people

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelJosef, Guest Relations Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your feedback, and for choosing Hotel Josef for such a special occasion.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Jiri, our bartender, he is a true master of his trade.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

My partner and I are lucky. We get to travel a lot, some for work and much for play. We get to go to Asia several times a year and Europe a little less  often but usually a few destinations every year.

We had the good fortune to be in Prague this week staying at the Hotel Josef. We don't often write reviews but the level of service,support and commitment to guests is better than anything we can think of in the last few decades of travel.  We have stayed at cheaper places and more expensive ones but never at a property that exudes such a friendly, sincere and service oriented attitude.

I could wax lyrical about the  bright open spaces and the excellent breakfast.  More importantly however, is attitude. It was routinely and uniformly warm and helpful. Someone there is recruiting carefully, leading effectively and being very supportive.  It looks and feels like a great place to work.

I don't know when we will get back to Prague but I will definitely be recommending this hotel to friends.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelJosef, Guest Relations Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

let me kindly thank you for such a kind and cordial review!

It is a great pleasure to know that Hotel Josef stands out among many places you have visited. We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay, namely bright open spaces, breakfast, service and, of course, the atmosphere.

All our staff is happy to be a part of such a united team, and provide a guest-oriented service on this strong basis.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

Great experience. Really nice hotel with comfortable room. Great service and breakfast. Great Location near everything!!!!
Price/ quality The best choice!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for a such a great feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your room, location, breakfast and the service.

Looking forward to seeing you again in Hotel Josef!

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

We recently stayed in Prague at the Hotel Josef and it was one of the most pleasant hotel experiences of my life. Everything worked, staff were warm and welcoming, breakfast - wow!. I would return their in a second.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelJosef, Guest Relations Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

we truly appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for mentioning the staff and breakfast.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Stayed here just after Christmas 2011 and there's not too much to be said. Everything about the trip was excellent, I asked for a city view room which was catered for, and was given a room to freshen up as we arrived early the first day. I wouldn't hesitate to return and would be unlikely to consider anywhere else. Book it and don't look back.

Room Tip: The iPod dock is quieter than an iPod speaker, don't rely upon it.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelJosef, Guest Relations Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your great review! It is a pleasure to know you had a nice Christmas in Hotel Josef.

I would be happy to let you know that we have new iPod docking stations in rooms now, so we will be waiting for you to come back and test the new sound quality.

Looking forward to your next stay,

Leiden, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

We loved our stay at the hotel: free internet at the business centre, comfortable rooms, nice lobby, GREAT breakfast (in the garden!), with lots of choice and time... and most of all a very helpful and kind staff at the reception. You can walk easily to the many sites of Prague,enjoy a cocktail in the lobby... We took the Prague Airport Shuttle to and fron the hotel, which was very good, and we also booked them on a trip to Theresienstadt, very impressive!

Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
HotelJosef, Guest Relations Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

let me thank you for such a great feedback!

I am happy you enjoyed breakfast and all the services Hotel Josef has to offer. Our staff is delighted to know you appreciate their work.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Hotel Josef!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

I just returned from a 4 night stay, I could not have been more pleased. I need to begin in the beginning, the responses to my emailed questions prior to arrival were immediate. I had to change my reservation on short notice which was handled as if it were not at all difficult, though it might have been I was never made to feel it. Plus my early arrival was graciously accomodated. The hotel; located convenient to everything I wanted to see and do was spotless, modern, comfortable and boutique chic. My room had all the amenities one (or more) would need, wireless, sufficient outlets for electronics; I travelled with laptop, iPhone and Blackberry plus the hotel provided a top of the line docking station, plus mini bar, safe, variable lighting meaning bright enough to see anything or set for ambience. One most memorable attribute of Hotel Josef is the staff; attentive, friendly and thoughtful. I felt as though I was bidding friends goodbye when I left, and look forward to seeing them all when I return again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Nancy U
HotelJosef, Front Office Manager at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Dear Nancy U,

First off I would like to say that it was a pleasure having you stay with us here at Josef.
We understand how important it is for our guests to be able to have a room to relax in upon arrival, especially after such a long flight. I'm delighted that our staff were able to help you with your emails and requests. Also I'm personally glad you enjoyed our new style of Docking station. We feel at Josef that it's the little things that count.

As we were saying goodbye we all felt that it would not be the last time we would meet, so I would like to finish with a big thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the not to distant future.

Kindest Regards